Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

abortion

Old 04-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default abortion

why are we so dead set against it. I mean those who are gonna get abortions will be mostly democrats, maybe we should just fund it and let them abort themselves out of existance.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now you've done it.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

There is some truth to that but abortion even to get rid of liberals, just is not right.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

OMG, did you just start a thread about abortion?

Old 04-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

slidin into my waders.......i aint either of those you said, but it is an individual choice as far as im concerned. im understandin Obama care is makin me buy health insurance or they(the government) are gonna charge me like $1900 a year lol..control...its the same thing. who is to say whats best for you?
Old 04-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

As long as they pay for it themselves I got no issue with it. When I and other taxpayers have to start paying for it then we got a problem.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Fork Horn

Conservatives complain about too many people on welfare and taking advantage of the system, and then want to force a woman to have a baby she doesn't want or can't afford. It's a cycle.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by H80Hunter View Post
Conservatives complain about too many people on welfare and taking advantage of the system, and then want to force a woman to have a baby she doesn't want or can't afford. It's a cycle.
the slugs on welfare have kids on purpose, to incease the size of their checks. woman arent forced to do anything, including getting pregnant in the 1st place. they can bring the child to term, and put it up for adoption, for the thousands of people waiting to adopt a baby. go look at a video of fetus in the 2nd trimester, its a human child w/ facial expressions . to say its no big deal to kill them, cause the woman cant be bothered, or wants to feel empowered, is ghoulish and disgusting. I also think its pretty sick to think its OK cause theyll grow up to be liberals anyway.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by thndrchiken View Post
As long as they pay for it themselves I got no issue with it. When I and other taxpayers have to start paying for it then we got a problem.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but as of a couple weeks ago those days of completely paying for your own abortion are over.

C. Davis
Old 04-01-2010, 11:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

why are we so dead set against it...
Well speaking as a Christian, all human life is precious. So precious that God sent his only son Jesus to die for us. And yes, human life begins at the moment of conception.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.