Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Politics

Old 11-04-2008, 06:40 PM
Typical Buck

Default Politics

well i want to know who yall r voting for and why u r i know most of u r for mccain which is good so lets hear it! (the words in paratheses r for why u r voting for that candidate)
Old 11-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Who r you voting for? And why?

ppl i messed up on this poll i meant to add more choices but it canceled out sry ppl just right down why u want to vote for them and some of the questions were for color? opinion or gay marriage? opinion on abortion?
Old 11-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Banned

McCain, not because he is a republican but because Obama is no good for this country.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:18 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: OhioSlayer

McCain, not because he is a republican but because Obama is no good for this country.
if i could vote same here but im only 16
Old 11-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Spike

Let's get'm John and Sarah!
Old 11-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

WELL IT IS GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE LIKES MCCAIN BUThe isnt winning in rl if i coyld vote in rl i would vote for mccain for many reasons...

1:a man that call's shotguns assault rifles is a idiot
2:look @ the vice president for both canidates bcause your are gonna have 2 use em one way or another!!!
3:Mccain has fought for our country
4:my dad&mom said they never heard of obama b4 the race

Old 11-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Fork Horn

mcain all the way. not because is republican. nothing racial about it. obama has 147 DAYS of experience and now he runin. with 147 days of experience at a job would i be ready and able to have the head position? hell no and neither is he. his voting record shows who he is. he is NOT what is best for this country.

besides, i am unegucatered. i mean i cling ter ma guns an religion
Old 11-04-2008, 10:24 PM

I voted for McCain.
He has a birth certificate.
He is not a muslim.
He belives in military.
He belives the bible not the koran.
He is pro-life.
He belives in self defense.
He has experience.
He doesent want our guns
And the list goes on. It makes me sick to see whats possibly going to happen to our country. Obamas name is only good for one thing.

GOBAMA" ROLL TIDE.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:18 AM
Typical Buck

I voted for Obabma and couldn't be happier! Bush's policy didn't do us much good. We need new leadership, and we got it. Mccain wasn't going to offer changes this country needs.

Not gonna list all the reasons why Obama is good for this country right now. Pointless here.

My hunting will never be impacted by any president. Don't believe the NRA hype machine on here for a second. The same was said about Clinton. Did he take your guns or affect hunter's rights? Obama won't either.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:43 AM
Banned

When did Clinton ever come out and say that he wants to take guns away but doesn't have the support? Obama did that. You elected a muslim. Way to go pal. Just because you guys want "change" you elect someone who's fellow muslim believers attack OUR country. Way to go.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.