Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
AP Declares Obama Kenyan Born >

AP Declares Obama Kenyan Born

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

AP Declares Obama Kenyan Born

Old 10-20-2009, 02:25 AM
Little Doe Peep

Originally Posted by emptyquiver2 View Post
You will never find the words, Soil and Blood in the Constitution, nor did I say you would. LOL. They are the English definitions of the Latin words of Jus Soli and Jus Sanquinis that are used in legal philosophy for the interpretation of both a citizen by birth and a natural born citizen. How they apply to the office of POTUS is an arguement for the SCOTUS. The issue should of been cleared up during Chester Arthurs Presidentcy. It would be convenient if the Consitutiion had lended itself to an easy interpretation, and if it had, the Supreme Court nominations would not be so controversial. This topic perked my interest back during the primaries and I have long since let it go, its much to do about nothing now.
Well George Romney, born in Mexico of parents who were American citizens was considered eligible to be president, so I think Obama, born in Hawaii should also meet the standard, even if his daddy was not a citizen.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

because it keeps a lot of people distracted and, while they're distracted, he can more easily slip his little commie knife through their ribs...
It is the far outers who are causing the distraction. By constantly harping on this phoney Obama birth certificate crap, they are distracting folks from the real issues of the Obama administration: The Obama bunch has lots of legitimate issues that we should be hitting them on.

What would Obama gain by showing his birth certificate? The far outers would just add several new lies to their birth certificate conspiracy theory. The Democrats and Obama are pretty savvy political hacks and they will say noting until election time next year.

How do you think that two Obama birth announcements got into two Honolulu papers?
Old 10-20-2009, 04:25 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Originally Posted by falcon View Post
How do you think that two Obama birth announcements got into two Honolulu papers?

Hard to say. Could have been because he was born there. That's the usual reason.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

i am a veteran too. To me it is not about being a veteran or an Obama supporter: i ain't an Obama supporter. It is about lies and conspiracy theories. It about a fake Kenyan birth certificate forged by a whack job named Orly Taitz.

In 2008 the Obama campaign put his birth certificate on line: That was not enough to appease the liars and conspiracy theorists. They just ginned up more lies. They would do the same thing again if Obama was to get on national TV and show his birth certificate.

By keeping this fake birth certificate thing alive the far outers are hurting the Republican party. One of the sorry hacks who harp on the Obama birth certificate is a convicted Water Gate felon who once said that he would have murdered folks if it would have helped Richard Nixon-G. Gordon Liddy.

Last edited by falcon; 10-20-2009 at 05:46 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

I found the dar original Birth Certificate.
Attached Thumbnails AP Declares Obama Kenyan Born-obamabirthcertificate.jpg  
Old 10-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Like I said, its a dead subject. There are more important things at hand. Kosherboy, with all that tin foil your waving you are going to attract lightning. Come up for some air once in awhile.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by emptyquiver2 View Post
Like I said, its a dead subject. There are more important things at hand. Kosherboy, with all that tin foil your waving you are going to attract lightning. Come up for some air once in awhile.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q

Old 10-20-2009, 07:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

I am a big osama skeptic to say the least. I will also be very happy indeed to be wrong about where he is taking us, because I have grandkids too. In the end, only time will tell. Hope those who can stomach this guy are right. I am not one of them, bring on more Pepto.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by James B View Post
I am a big osama skeptic to say the least. I will also be very happy indeed to be wrong about where he is taking us, because I have grandkids too. In the end, only time will tell. Hope those who can stomach this guy are right. I am not one of them, bring on more Pepto.
I agree I worried about my many Grandkids and great grand daughter.
I Know what it is to live under communism and so does my whole Family in Different parts of Europe and I also know what some of my Family went through with Nazism so any kind of Ism in the US is something to worry about, now the fools who think Obama is Not Communist, will soon be singing a different tune, I can smell Communism a mile away.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

now the fools who think Obama is Not Communist, will soon be singing a different tune, I can smell Communism a mile away

So can i. i smell communism ever darned time i go near a WalMart. Those "conservative" neo-con artists joined with the ultra-liberal Democrats and peddled our economy to communist China. We are paying for our own destuction at the hands of the communist Chinese army. One day we will be communist; a part of red China.