Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
For us who live in CA >

For us who live in CA

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

For us who live in CA

Old 10-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default For us who live in CA

I watched the news tonight because they mentioned putting restrictions on ammo sales. The bill has already been signed by our governor, that will put a ban on online ammo sales coming into our state, as well as requiring us to be fingerprinted EVERY TIME we buy from the store. They said this will be affective by 2011...
Old 10-13-2009, 02:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've never been so pissed off in my whole life. Remember, it's only handgun ammo. For now.

This is one of the many, many reasons I'm moving out of state soon. I order a ton of ammo on line. I can't even get the ammo for my .45 lever gun locally, so I'm screwed. I see a couple of out of state ammo trips in the next two years before I move.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

This is the beginning of the end, slowly they will try to chip away at gun rights.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Ahnold Governator is a prime example of how Republicans get elected in the far left states-they out liberal the Democrats.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by falcon View Post
Ahnold Governator is a prime example of how Republicans get elected in the far left states-they out liberal the Democrats.
He's about as Republican as I am a Liberal...

BTW if I had one Liberal Blood cell in my body, I'd rip open my veins and let the blood spill on the ground until I got rid of that infestation!
Old 10-13-2009, 05:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Wow, I seem to remember many on this very board telling those of us that actually have a clue that this kind of thing would never ever happen in our country.

We have the constitution and bill of rights after all.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Not gonna stop me...

Californians just need to grow a pair and say enough is enough!!
Old 10-13-2009, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

O will keep his promise not toi go after guns. This legislation is the preceder to amounts of ammo you can purchase. He doesn't have to go after guns of he raises the taxation, paperwork and background checks for ammo! Now what and where are all the felons that this took off the street? Back on it?
Old 10-13-2009, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

CA is a failure of a state, in every way. The place is repulsive.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Except for the inherent beauty, why in the hell would anybody want to live there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.