Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Tip of the Spear >

Tip of the Spear

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Tip of the Spear

Old 10-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Tip of the Spear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJRMUWrlO5Y

Anybody catch this last night?

frontline also has a show on the 13th I believe.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/obamaswar/

Frontline trailer for Obama's War.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Shheeesh! What an armpit of a place and a situation. My thoughts and prayers go out to these guys.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

This is not "Obama's war" although i sense that there are lots of folks in the US who would like to see it lost on his watch. It is America's war.

The Bush white house and the dual citizenship neo-cons in DOD did not put enough boots on the ground to win this one. Bush turned the real war on terror in Afghanistan into an international parade ground war. Rather than send enough US troops to do the job Bush ran all over Europe begging NATO to send more troops.

The war in Afghanistan has languished for 8 long years. Americans are getting tired of it at a time when Pakistan is taking the war to the Taliban and al Queda. IMO: Those fine US troops are dead because of the policies of the last administration.

If Obama is does not get serious about winning this war he is a really sorry president, just like the last one.

Last edited by falcon; 10-12-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hey Frontline named it not me.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree it's Americas war. Regardless if it's Obama's watch or not, I'd hate to think that any American would want to see it lost.
Myself, I'd like to see him get his head out of his rump and get on board over there.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hey Frontline named it not me.
Yes, they did. It was not my intention to shoot the messenger.
Peace.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Simple,fight or get the hell out.Doesn't matter if we have another terrorist attack it will be Bush's fault anyway.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

We will never learn. Never. It's the American people that need to wake up and realize that sometimes war is preferable to the alternatives available. And to just put your toe in the water is not enough. It needs to be done with commitment and as quickly as possible.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:46 AM
bigcountry

I watched the whole series last night. I wish more emphasis would be put on what they go thru there. I have a lot of family thats been there or over there. A few claim they will go awol if they are ever expected to go back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.