Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
This is what the president has in store for us!!! >

This is what the president has in store for us!!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

This is what the president has in store for us!!!

Old 07-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Spike

Default This is what the president has in store for us!!!

YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN HERE!
WELL, HERE IT COMES!!!!
HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009
Please send this to everybody on your list... this is Obama guncontrol by secrecy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House.
This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.
We just learned yesterday about this on the Peter Boyles radio program.
Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because it is flying under the radar..
To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this "little" piece of legislation would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

.It is registered
.You are fingerprinted
.You supply a current Driver's License
.You supply your Social Security #
.You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing
.Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25
- Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.

There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Guns must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.

The Government would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this..
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text

It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along.
FAILURE TO DO SO AT YOUR PERIL!

Any hunters in your family - pass this along.

Peter Boyles is on this and having guests. Listen to him on KHOW 630 a.m. in the morning.

He suggests the best way to fight this is to tell all your friends about it and "spring into action".
Also he suggests we all join a pro-gun group like the Colorado Rifle Association, hunting associations, gun clubs JPFO (JEWS FOR THE PRESERVATION OF FIREARMS OWNERSHIP) and especially the GOA and NRA..

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.
YOU MAY NOT OWN OR EVEN LIKE GUNS, but if you LOVE FREEDOM, YOU better get involved NOW!!!
TOMORROW YOU MAY NOT HAVE AN OPTION.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.
The Second Amendment... . America's original homeland security

Old 07-23-2009, 02:02 AM
Fork Horn

i no aint that awful,to join the army at age 44 i had to pass a physical, give my drivers lic#,ssn,get a back ground check,even drug tested and blood drawn and i wont go into the over 40 physical.
maybe they wanted to make sure i was who i said i was,hes not asking to much in my opinion good god i give some of this information out all the time,think about what all u show or give for simple things.but im a liberal so im expected to say these things,im just being honest
Old 07-23-2009, 02:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Why is this in the hunting thread?
Old 07-23-2009, 02:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Read this.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/taxreturns.asp
Old 07-23-2009, 03:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sounds almost what we go through here in the republic of Jersey.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just because it was introduced to legislation does not mean its going to get passed. I do not foresee any Constitutional Judge passing such garbage through.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dude, you are so far behind the times on this one, it has been posted on here at least half a dozen times for the past few months. If all you want to do is join the forum to post this garbage then, you know where you can go. It seems like just about every time it's posted it's from a new member.