Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 It passes...time for pitchforks and torches yet?? >

It passes...time for pitchforks and torches yet??

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

It passes...time for pitchforks and torches yet??

Old 06-26-2009, 07:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default It passes...time for pitchforks and torches yet??

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090627/...s_climate_bill

Seriously, these clowns is Washington need to be thrown out immediately!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 07:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: It passes...time for pitchforks and torches yet??

That bunch of low life egg sucking dogs have really done it now. Lower taxes for the poor was a big fat lie like everything else the dip stick promised.

He promised to remake America, That promise he is keeping in spades.[:@] Make into something that would make our fore father puke.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:13 PM
Fork Horn

i truly believe that Obomanation and his like are trying to see just how many holes they can shoot in our nation's boat in the next 4 years, knowing that the way they are going, the people will surely rise up and vote them out. otherwise, we are sunk!!
Old 06-26-2009, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

The chances of reversing this at the ballot box have passed Im afraid.Its gonna take more...
Old 06-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Its sickening that no news networks are covering this!! They are still covering Jacko!!

The dirtbags heard loud and clear to vote NO, and they still passed it! I'm afraid the beginning of the end is much closer then we think...
Old 06-26-2009, 08:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Don't forget this...

Rep. Ellen Tauscher, D-Calif., confirmed by the Senate on Thursday to an administration post, put off her resignation from Congress until after the final vote on the climate change bill. And Rep. Patrick Kennedy, D-R.I., who has been undergoing treatment at an undisclosed facility, returned to the Capitol to support the legislation. He has said he struggles with depression, alcoholism and addiction, but has not specified the cause for his most recent absence.

Old 06-26-2009, 08:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

But, he has asked for us to be better fathers and family men. Just saying........
Old 06-27-2009, 02:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Patrick Kennedy, D-R.I., who has been undergoing treatment at an undisclosed facility, returned to the Capitol to support the legislation. He has said he struggles with depression, alcoholism and addiction, but has not specified the cause for his most recent absence.

Patrick Kennedy is a drunken lout like the rest of the anointedKennedy clan.

Very few Republicans will thank the 44 Democrats who voted against this scam. The eight Republicans who voted for the scam will get a pass from their Republican constituents because they are the "lesser of two evils."

The bill's opponents, which included 168 Republicans and 44 Democrats, insisted that the legislation would raise consumer energy prices and would have negligible effects on global climate change.
Waxman-Markey now heads to the Senate where that body's procedural rules often make closely contested bills much more difficult to pass.

In an interview, Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) was confident the bill would die in the Senate.
“It doesn’t matter, because we’ll kill it in the Senate anyway.”

The eight Republicans registering 'yes' votes are likely to draw heat from their party's leadership. Those members are Reps. Mary Bono Mack (CA), Mike Castle (DE), Steven Kirk (IL), John McHugh (NY), Leonard Lance (NJ), Frank LoBiondo (NJ), Dave Reichert (WA), and Chris Smith (NJ).

Old 06-27-2009, 05:19 AM
Dominant Buck

It won't past the Senate. You have to remember the one rare time I will praise the two clowns from WV, Byrd and Rockefeller. WV is a coal state and this will kill even more jobs there. They won't let it pass.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think FM is correct...it's not likely to pass in the Senate. HOWEVER, come time to vote we need to remind these fools who is really in charge. Throw the bums out!

Quick Reply: It passes...time for pitchforks and torches yet??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.