Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Its a sad day..... >

Its a sad day.....

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Its a sad day.....

Old 06-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Its a sad day.....

When more people and media are worried about Michael Jackson than they are what will become the biggest tax increase/ power grab in the history of this country. Its little wonder this country is going down the tubes so fast. Just when you think things may change at some point in peoples awareness of whats going on you see stuff like this.

The fiddler is playing...
Old 06-26-2009, 12:51 PM
Banned

Default RE: Its a sad day.....

the govt ****s us every day/week/month/year/decade

Michael Jackson dyingis once
Old 06-26-2009, 01:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: stealthycat II

Michael Jackson dyingis once
Lets hope, I can't take any more news coverage of him...much more important stuff going on right now!!
Old 06-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Banned

they spent all day Wednesday talking about a schmuck Republican Senator going to Argentina for an affair ....... the death of a music legend I can at least understand .......
Old 06-26-2009, 02:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

The American Idol mentality is alive and well I see...
Old 06-26-2009, 02:22 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: Doe Dumper

Yep, people wants the TV to tell them how to think, how to live, and who to worship. Totally agree. Lots of sheep out there.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well. Before this you have to remember that "john and kate plus 8" was also making headlines even on Fox news. Seems like journalism is a little challenged when it comes to what/what is not news, but we all knew that. However, for all you old farts, how was the elvis coverage during the dreaded "carter administration"??
Old 06-26-2009, 03:30 PM
Fork Horn

i'm just glad that i don't have his $400 million debt. heck, here i'm worried about being 3 months behind on rent, 2months on the electricity, but i still have elk meat from last year to eat.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:47 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: hillbillyhunter1

Well. Before this you have to remember that "john and kate plus 8" was also making headlines even on Fox news. Seems like journalism is a little challenged when it comes to what/what is not news, but we all knew that. However, for all you old farts, how was the elvis coverage during the dreaded "carter administration"??
Hey now, don't mess with Elvis. He was the king.

Old 06-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

ORIGINAL: Doe Dumper

Lots of sheep out there.
It's the truth and explains much. Why people are continualy surprised at what sheep do is beyond me. Why people are continualy surprised at how the powerful use the sheep amazes me.

Until there's a power shift and I believe only mrought on by attrition those sheperds in power will continue to harvest the sheep. They may destroy the herd to a point where there is no recovery.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.