Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Anyone like baseball here? >

Anyone like baseball here?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Anyone like baseball here?

Old 06-24-2009, 05:37 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Anyone like baseball here?

How many on here love baseball? How many like base ball? How may just like going to the games every now and then? Remember, it's America's past time.

I for one hate baseball ever since the strike about a decade ago. Contract players have no right to strike with the average employee, ie bottom basement employee player. What's your take?
Old 06-24-2009, 06:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Anyone like baseball here?

I like baseball, played it for many years...could have played in college and should have! But, I hate watching the pro's on TV or real life, I would much rather watch college ball...
Old 06-24-2009, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like baseball...don't have much time to go...but still watch it on TV when I get the chance....Go Angels!
Old 06-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

T-ball is about as far as I can go as long as a grand child is playing.Now football........Go Gators !!! Heck with the pros.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

We have a Braves farm team here in town .That's about the extent of my Baseball anymore .Those guy's are still pretty hungry.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:50 AM
Super Moderator

Unless I'm working overtime I watch every Cardinal game on tv. Yes many are overpaid but so are all pro sports athletes. Watching Albert Pujols or Chris Carpenter is worth it, they put out 110%.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hate base ball.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:52 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Fieldmouse

How many on here love baseball? How many like base ball? How may just like going to the games every now and then? Remember, it's America's past time.
By dollars baseball is now well behind NFL football, I guess you and I aren't the only ones the strike soured. I still like the game though, just not the pros playing it, I wouldn't piss on most of them if they were on fire.

My wife and I sometimes catch a game at our local Triple A team stadium, farm club ball is just way more exciting. The seats are cheap, the beer is just as cold, and the guys entertaining you just try harder to please. It often amazes us that some of those guys didn't make the pros, many of them have better stats than some of the guys who did.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Watching Albert Pujols or Chris Carpenter is worth it, they put out 110%.

Rarely watch any sports these days, but did like baseball more than any other team sport when I was younger. Pujols has put up some unbelievable numbers and he isn't even 30 yet. I wonder if he has used steroids like just about everyone else in the game today has? He is a big muscular guy, so one surely wonders.

Old 06-25-2009, 06:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

I love baseball. Has MLB soured me lately? Sure it has, but Iblame Bud Selig and Donald Fehr for the current fiasco. There isn't much better than an evening spent bowhunting in October, then watching playoff baseball that night IMO.

Quick Reply: Anyone like baseball here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.