Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Chastity Bono changing genders >

Chastity Bono changing genders

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Chastity Bono changing genders

Old 06-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Banned

Default Chastity Bono changing genders

News flash Chastity ......... you will never, ever EVER change that you're a woman.

Ever.

You can surgically graft on a penis and testicles, remove your female reproductive organs, butch up your face, hair and entire body and at your DNA level you'll STILL be a female.

And you can never be called "him" because you're a "her"

Always a forever - and you know it deep down.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:03 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: Chastity Bono changing genders

Shocker, Cher always seemed so normal.

Old 06-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Dominant Buck

And why is that you care? Chastity who???? This must be the demonic stuff you are saying floods your life stealthy
Old 06-11-2009, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Has anyone noticed the ads that appear on the pages of some postings? I think they're linked by key words in the titles of the posts and/or some of the responses.

I just moused over one by accident at work...don't want to do that again.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: stealthycat II

News flash Chastity ......... you will never, ever EVER change that you're a woman.

Ever.

You can surgically graft on a penis and testicles, remove your female reproductive organs, butch up your face, hair and entire body and at your DNA level you'll STILL be a female.

well of course you're right....so say goodbye to one FUGGLY woman, and say hello to what will be a
slightly effeminate, butt-ugly male. Yuck !
Old 06-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bergall

Ever.

well of course you're right....so say goodbye to one FUGGLY woman, and say hello to what will be a
slightly effeminate, butt-ugly male. Yuck !
For darn sure...no matter what SHE will always be one butt ugly female
Old 06-12-2009, 02:38 AM
Dominant Buck

So being ***** wasn't bad enough, now you want to write your name in the snow? The next person who tries to tell me that *****s are "normal" gets one right in the snout...

If you're born with one you're a man, if you're born wanting one you're either a ***** or a woman, there is no middle ground no matter what your wierdo headshrinker tells you. Just eat a bullet and get it over with. [:'(]
Old 06-12-2009, 04:58 AM
Banned

Champlain Islander

Its the next wave big dog, *****'s demdning equality is the old fad, now this whole cross-gender things is going to take full steam.

And its all a lie, but the media feeds off it, encourages it ....... I mean they call these people like Chastity "him" or "her" when they truly aren't.

Remember the man who had a baby? What a lie that was !

Brace yourselves for the next wave of digustingness
Old 06-12-2009, 05:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Champlain Islander

Its the next wave big dog, *****'s demdning equality is the old fad, now this whole cross-gender things is going to take full steam.

And its all a lie, but the media feeds off it, encourages it ....... I mean they call these people like Chastity "him" or "her" when they truly aren't.

Unfortunately, I think you're right here again. And the libs laud this sort of idiocy at every turn, just as
they celebrate "single mothers" and "abortion on demand". We are sorely in need of 'ethnic cleansing'...except
that there's so much garbage to take out...
Old 06-12-2009, 05:59 AM
Dominant Buck

Champlain Islander

You are right. I was listening to talk radio a couple of months ago and it was the Howie Carr show I think. He was talking about the gay marriage issue and how they initially achieved success with civil unions then moved on to gay marriage and equal rights for all. The next big step is transgender equality and specifically a TG wanting to use the bathroom of their choice. You have some male perv who likes to dress in women’s cloths and walking right into a female locker room or bathroom. The scenarios for abuse and exploitation are too numerous to even mention. I have always talked about a line in the sand and still feel that a civil union allows *****s enough equal rights to bring equality. That should have been the line in the sand and that line shouldn't be allowed to be moved. Where will it end.........in a totally perverted and decadent society.

Quick Reply: Chastity Bono changing genders

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.