Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 We might as well pre-emptive strike North Korea. >

We might as well pre-emptive strike North Korea.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

We might as well pre-emptive strike North Korea.

Old 05-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Typical Buck

Default We might as well pre-emptive strike North Korea.

We should just get it over with and take out their nuke site(s). All these big mouthed countries who run their yap all day about what they are going to do to South Korea, Israel and America. Bomb them and then show repeated media clips of how they threatened everyone with nukes and at the bottom a scrolling screen that says "Think before you threaten, we aren't playing a game here."

We bombed Iraq on a notion they had WMD's. Our presence there led to the biggest cleansing of dirt bag jihad muslim terrorists this world has ever known. We know Iran and N. Korea have nukes take em' out before they do in our allies.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: We might as well pre-emptive strike North Korea.

That's what should be done....but with BHO...it will never happen...ever.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yep. North Korea first then Iran. I'll be China and Russia would then tone down their B.S in a hurry after that.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:34 AM
Dominant Buck

So the sanctions have stepped up and North Korea's answer is thataction isdeclaring war. They are warning shipping that the waters aren't safe and will probably end up shooting at either an airplane or ship in close proximity to their space. It looks like Kimmi is real sick and isn't long for this world. Suicide by war comes to mind. I doubt that he is rational and whatever he wants to do in that country will happen since he has final say and there isn't much opposition. I suspect things will flair up and action will happen soon.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm of a different mind. Have you ever seen the movie "The Mouse that Roared?" This reminds me very much of North Korea. North Korea is nothing. The government of the dictator is barely holding on to power, his people are barely surviving. The government undertakes propaganda champaigns extolling the civic virtues of eating bark and twigs in the spring time, indicative of the near famine state of their economy every year.

All this row generated by North Korea has been very successful in raising the profile of North Korea well above the true stature of this nation. South Korea has so far outpaced them in all that matters as to make North Korea look like a joke. I think that is the purpose of all this sabre rattling, to draw attention and raise the apparent importance of North Korea in the world . . . but most especially, from the point of view of the North Korean regime, raise the apparent importance of the North Korea regime to its people.

My view: North Korea is not a crazed, rogue state. They are behaving rationally and in fact achieving their rational objectives. Ignore them. Relegate them to the true status they deserve -- which is no attention. If they want to attack someone, let them attack. They know they will be annihilated. At the same time, I recommend pulling all US troops out of South Korea and leaving those guys to take care of themselves. I've seen BS protectionism in South Korea exclude US goods from their markets while Samsung and Hyundai and Kia sell like crazy in the US market for too long. I've heard for too long the protests of South Koreans about US troop presence in South Korea and about the cozy relationship between the South Korean government and the US. Resolve that whole thing by pulling out. Let Samsung, Hyundai, and Kia cover the DMZ in place of our US troops.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Alsatian, I agree 100%. It's time those who don't appreciate us are left to fend for themselves!!!!
Old 05-28-2009, 08:42 AM
Dominant Buck

Yup 56 years standing tall at the DMZ and for what? Protecting South Korea and Japan. Both are capable of fighting their own battles.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

The Japanese demilitarized after WWII and couldnt defend themselves against an attack by the Idaho National Guard (no offense to the guardsmen) and South Korea can't stand up to North Korean especially ifN.K. is backed to the hilt by China without significant U.S. assistance. So, we arestuck there until N.K. can play nice.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

We should just get it over with and take out their nuke site(s).
We should've done it along time ago.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:51 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Alsatian

I'm of a different mind. Have you ever seen the movie "The Mouse that Roared?" This reminds me very much of North Korea. North Korea is nothing. The government of the dictator is barely holding on to power, his people are barely surviving. The government undertakes propaganda champaigns extolling the civic virtues of eating bark and twigs in the spring time, indicative of the near famine state of their economy every year.

All this row generated by North Korea has been very successful in raising the profile of North Korea well above the true stature of this nation. South Korea has so far outpaced them in all that matters as to make North Korea look like a joke. I think that is the purpose of all this sabre rattling, to draw attention and raise the apparent importance of North Korea in the world . . . but most especially, from the point of view of the North Korean regime, raise the apparent importance of the North Korea regime to its people.

My view: North Korea is not a crazed, rogue state. They are behaving rationally and in fact achieving their rational objectives. Ignore them. Relegate them to the true status they deserve -- which is no attention. If they want to attack someone, let them attack. They know they will be annihilated. At the same time, I recommend pulling all US troops out of South Korea and leaving those guys to take care of themselves. I've seen BS protectionism in South Korea exclude US goods from their markets while Samsung and Hyundai and Kia sell like crazy in the US market for too long. I've heard for too long the protests of South Koreans about US troop presence in South Korea and about the cozy relationship between the South Korean government and the US. Resolve that whole thing by pulling out. Let Samsung, Hyundai, and Kia cover the DMZ in place of our US troops.
While I agree whole wholeheartedly with you, the problem is to prevent North Korea from producing than selling nukes to places like Iran and other 3rd world whackos.....

Quick Reply: We might as well pre-emptive strike North Korea.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.