Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Dems cant do anything but spend money and bash Bush. >

Dems cant do anything but spend money and bash Bush.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Dems cant do anything but spend money and bash Bush.

Old 04-09-2009, 06:39 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Dems cant do anything but spend money and bash Bush.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/09/bush-aides-challenge-bidens-boasts-oval-office-slapdowns/

FYI, Bush is gone Biden, quite trying to justify your present and future failures by bashing Bush. Its yalls game now, do something right for a change.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:48 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Dems cant do anything but spend money and bash Bush.

I guess Biden's aneurism did burst.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

all they can do is increase the velocity with which we slide into 3rd-world squalor.

Look at that embarrassment the parasites elected president...bowing to foreign rulers !
Negotiating with pirates. What a disgrace...and certainly an embarrassment to anyone
with sufficient stones to call himself an American....er.....excuse me....Amerikan.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

A loose cannon thats always loaded.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bergall

all they can do is increase the velocity with which we slide into 3rd-world squalor.

Look at that embarrassment the parasites elected president...bowing to foreign rulers !
Negotiating with pirates. What a disgrace...and certainly an embarrassment to anyone
with sufficient stones to call himself an American....er.....excuse me....Amerikan.
Yeah!...what's up with the bowing stuff...just another blunder... and sign of weakness.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

He can visit the french but not the American's baried there.He was worried about the germans getting mad???? He bowed to a king and shookhands with a queen.He did nothing but put America down and tell them all how wrong we are.This is jimmy carters second term, I hope the change we have is someone who belives in America and our citizens,our country,and our constitution.I am just getting really mad!!! This man is our down fall and the reason we have to get engaged !!!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2009, 02:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: DANTHEHUNTER

He can visit the french but not the American's baried there.He was worried about the germans getting mad???? He bowed to a king and shookhands with a queen.He did nothing but put America down and tell them all how wrong we are.This is jimmy carters second term, I hope the change we have is someone who belives in America and our citizens,our country,and our constitution.I am just getting really mad!!! This man is our down fall and the reason we have to get engaged !!!!!!!!
You are spot-on 100% accurate. But there can be no peace until his policies begin to hurt the millions of
idiots who voted for him and his ilk. That will happen not when they ACTUALLY get negatively affected by
this obamination, but rather, when they THINK they've been negatively affected....and they're pretty dumb to
say the least...my vote is going to go to the guy who's lost his job, family and home, is now living in park and shouting "O-BA-MA !"...they're just THAT ignorant. And that's fine I guess.....
Old 04-11-2009, 05:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

All I have to say on that subject is " Way to go Carl Rove" for calling that lieing sack of excrement out and having the people who actually sat in on all of W's meetings to back it up. Just like his lie of having been fired upon while in Afghanistan. Yes there was small arms fire in the area, but not at him or the helo he was in. That lie was debunked by the other politician's in the helo at the time he claims.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: thndrchiken

All I have to say on that subject is " Way to go Carl Rove" for calling that lieing sack of excrement out and having the people who actually sat in on all of W's meetings to back it up. Just like his lie of having been fired upon while in Afghanistan. Yes there was small arms fire in the area, but not at him or the helo he was in. That lie was debunked by the other politician's in the helo at the time he claims.
What in the world are you talking about ? I don't get your meaning....
Old 04-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well let's see, Biden claims that he told Bush that noone was following his leadership during their hours long meetings in the Oval Office, a lie and was called out by Carl Rove. Biden claims that during a visit to Afghanistan the helo that he was in was taking small arms fire, another lie that was debunked by the other politicians in the helo. Do I need to explain it further?

Quick Reply: Dems cant do anything but spend money and bash Bush.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.