Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 DOW Guessing Game >

DOW Guessing Game

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

DOW Guessing Game

Old 03-24-2009, 08:33 PM

Default DOW Guessing Game

Our leader has spoken! Take your guess as to the close on Friday. Winner gets one share of Citibank! (not really, I sold 'em all this morning, so you will have to settle for bragging rights, which may be worth more by Friday)
Closest amount wins.

My guess is 6650.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: DOW Guessing Game

Only 3 trading days, I'm going for 7815.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:47 AM
Dominant Buck

After Teleprompter Jones finished his speech, I thought, "there goes the market agian". My gawd, what a puppet. It took all I had to set through that crap last night. How can anyone who watched that mess last night, not admit Obama is nothing but a puppet with no strings. In all my years, I do not recall a single president bringing a teleprompter to a news conference. I love the lack of substance. FYI Obama, cheerleading will not fix the problems. It was obvious we are headed for 4 years of confusion and a "stab at in the dark" style of government. God help us all.

I loved the line he pulled, "You know, I inherited a 3 trillion dollar deficit". Yea, we know. And to fix the problem, he has doubled and will triple that here soon. And in a few years he is projected to bank rupt this country.

Thanks America.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:45 AM

ORIGINAL: HuntingEd

A lot can happen in 3 days. I have a feeling China is going to do something this week to help drive the DOW downward. They have been hinting at it for some time. Friday should be busy.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

I hoping it will hit rock bottom so the Guberment will stop trying to "save" everyone, and then free market will rebuild itself...
Old 03-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

Amen to that.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:27 PM

Old 03-26-2009, 03:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: XPatriot

ORIGINAL: HuntingEd

A lot can happen in 3 days. I have a feeling China is going to do something this week to help drive the DOW downward. They have been hinting at it for some time. Friday should be busy.
I doubt it will happen that soon, it probably will happen eventually, but right now china needs us to help them recover... once they are on the road to recovery then it will happen. I'll stand by my first estimate, we are over due for a bear market rally...
Old 03-26-2009, 07:24 AM

It doesn't look like my prediction for this week is going to hold, but there's lots of action in between here and Friday evening. But I don't think there's enough time for the market to drop enough to reach my estimate. North Korea would have to launch a missle or something.[&:]

I really hate bear rallies, it gives the day-traders with dog-track mentality encouragement. Bad medicine.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yea but we sure can make a killing![8D]

Quick Reply: DOW Guessing Game

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.