Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 EPA proposes to regulate carbon dioxide >

EPA proposes to regulate carbon dioxide

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

EPA proposes to regulate carbon dioxide

Old 03-23-2009, 03:59 PM
Fork Horn

Default EPA proposes to regulate carbon dioxide

Yep, regulate carbon dioxide, otherwise know as CO2. You know, the stuff that makes your soft drinks fizzy. They say it is a detrimental greenhouse gas and is hazardous to your health.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29839267/

Old 03-23-2009, 05:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: EPA proposes to regulate carbon dioxide

Damn, what are we to do with all of the oceans, rivers, streams, lakes, ponds, rain, etc... etc...on this planet? Are they going to regualate whale fartstoo?
Old 03-23-2009, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dont think most americans know how stupid this is.Our oceans and decaying forest produce more co2 then man does!! Your electric bill willshow you i guess,then it will sink in.Your daily life will be effected in every thing you do.Fuel ,food,clothing,ect... My company is right on the fore front leading the way so to speak on clean coal tech. We have spent 500 mill on cleaning our emissions just last year.That is at one plant. Do you know who pays for that?? Everybody!!!! If we are doing it so will everybody else.WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dan.. what kind of results have you had emissions wise on that?
Old 03-23-2009, 08:33 PM

Should i be stocking up on CO2 canisters for my bb gun?

I'm joking, I hope.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

We have set limits on our Nox ata 90% reduction.The next step will be to build scrubbers at a 700 mill price tag. that will reduce the co2 and heavy metals.We are alsoexperimenting with algee for co2 capturing.Our plant has been in buisness since 1966 and my father worked there and I can tell you it isnt the same old place over and over.They are really doing alot to meet or exceed the gov regulations.
In our area if they wernt there this place would be a ghost town.They are very generous and help alot with community projects.It makes you proud to work for a place like that even thou they get demonized by the left.The lake built for our cooling water also provides fishing and water sports year round,most of the lake never freezes.Great crappie,bass and catfishing.We use to mine our own coal but it was real high in sulfur os we found it better to get it from the powder river in wy.So they have alot of land that provides employee's hunting ,(great deer and turkey hunting)
Old 03-24-2009, 03:33 AM
Dominant Buck

At the rate these libtards are going it won't be long before we'll all need permission to fart and a quarter to pay for it...
Old 03-24-2009, 04:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

When will we get hit with a breathing tax for emitting CO2? The irony of it all is that global warming stopped in '98 and is on its third year in a row of cooling, despite the huge increase in manmade CO2 emissions. Even in the face of evidence this manmade global warming is BS, we are foisting huge costs on our citizens during a severe recession that may end up a depression. Unbelievable how gullible we as a nation have become.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Im still waiting for my carbon credit check. I own 600+ acers of land that i do not farm nor cut the trees on. Im a carbon sponge.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the info Dan. They can make biofuels from algae and algae will absorb 90% of the co2 that is fed to it. I cant understand why the seemingly genius left hasnt connected the dots on that yet. Its all a big circle but then I dont guess it would be any fun villifying and taxing algae...

Doug Im sure the greenies are aware of the cooling fact...notice the urgency they are now pushing the cap and trade with? Its kind of a now or never deal for it.

Quick Reply: EPA proposes to regulate carbon dioxide

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.