Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 who here voted Obama? afraid to admit it ? >

who here voted Obama? afraid to admit it ?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

who here voted Obama? afraid to admit it ?

Old 08-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

It will be a cold day in hell before I would vote for any one with Obama's credentials... or lack there of.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:24 AM
Fork Horn

I guess I am just simple minded so I will keep clinging to my guns and my religion. I do feel that everyone is entitled to their on opinion but I don't see how a christian man or woman could vote for a man with his background.
What Obama doesn't fix I am sure that Ms Sotomyor will. That is just another of his wonderful decissions that he has made since the 5 or 6 of you have put him in office.

This election was kindof like when a union contract passes in a plant somewhere everybody talks chit but noboby admits to supporting it.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Four votes for Obama from my house in the primary and general election. Plus, I was in Grant Park on Nov. 4th. A very moving evening.

So we can blame you for this mess we are in?... Someone has to take responsibility for this fiasco!

How can an educated person in his right mind vote for an idiot, or was it cause he was black?
Old 08-04-2009, 05:11 AM
Typical Buck

[quote=Beau Ouiville;3231860]Four votes for Obama from my house in the primary and general election. Plus, I was in Grant Park on Nov. 4th. A very moving evening.[/quote]

Sorry, I've had bowel movements that "moved" me more.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Caution, thread hijack in place!

Anyone vote for him and regret it now that he's been in office for a while?
Old 08-05-2009, 02:10 PM
Dominant Buck

My son is an MP guard at Gitmo..there is no torturing going on there..However..he has had to take many of showers to wash the crap and urine thrown on hiim when he walks by the prisoners..My son can't way till Gitmo is shut down..let us know when this will happen as no one wants to house these prisoners..just another promice that was not kept..

I certainly ddn't vote for Obama..

Here's my son at Gitmo..except now he has 3 stripes..{ -:

Last edited by Chuck7; 08-05-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Chuck,

God bless your son and keep him safe!

I feel his pain. I almost want them to shut it down as well so we can move these prisoners to federal pens. They will be dealt with much differently. I garuntee most of the urine and feces throwing will stop. Even the other inmates will want to get at them!
Old 08-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Dominant Buck

They can't even restrain them without having 5 in the cell ..in order ot not hurt them..I have no idea where this torture stuff got started..There is only a little rectangular window in the cells.When the guards look in to see how they are doing ..and slide thier food in they are often greeted with a sling of fecus and urine in the face..The worse thing the prisoner might get is pepper sprayed..BUT that aint fun either..Thar is some bad stuff..

Thanks Irish man..
C7
Old 08-05-2009, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not in my house but my two sisters did.Funny thing is one of my sisters husband is a Muslim,he didn't vote for him.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

I find it a disgrace that blind libbos can look past the fact that GITMO was supposed to be closed down but will not, for the foreseeable future. I've gone thru most of the postings here, and find the supporters of our stammering flop-eared idiot of a president make 2 general points in explaining their support:
a: some altruistic value system of human rights
b: blind self-interest

I can't see how an argument can be made for human rights by a party which supports and precipitates the practice of
slice and dice or chemical incineration/suffocation of late-term human fetuses, or otherwise allows viable BABIES to die in a garbage pail of baby body parts, guts, brains, blood and placental matter just because the abortionist was unskilled to the point of being unable to actually effectively KILL that parasitic little varmint embedded in a woman's uterus. Nope...don't come to me with that argument.

Self-servers should know that I will be laughing at you once the coming middle-class tax hikes are signed by The Idiot. I will also laugh at you when your medical coverage is dropped by your company...welcome to government death-care you so richly deserve. Another poster was ticked that businesses are leaving the country. This is because parasitic democrats cannot keep from taxing business profits at such a high rate that they are DRIVEN from this country to do business in a foreign land where the tax rates are survivable. The other choice is layoffs and bankruptcy. Nice thing for a capitalist country to do...kill it's own business and manufacturing base with a crushing tax burden. Revel in the search for work !

Next year, the Bush tax cuts are set to expire....dig deep boys. Pay till it hurts. .......and EVERYONE will pay, not just the rich.

Funny thing...we've been buying up some foreclosures in Florida. We try to get on 'short sales' but the banks are not playing nice. It seems THEY GET FEDERAL MONEY when mortgages they hold are not paid. This causes them to NOT bargain with homeowners who are in trouble with their mortgages, and FORCE the homes into foreclosure where opportunists like me can snatch a $350k condo in Naples for about $75K in cash. Thanks Obammy ! Who says there's a recession ? That's pure stimulus cash driving the boom in Florida foreclosures. YUM YUM ! Can I have another ?

I'll never vote for another democrat as long as I live...they've shown their true colors
of late, and even the president, an ex-Chicago thug politician does not have the nuts to set his own agenda; he allows Pelosi and Reid to do it ! HAHAHAHAH ! What a bunch of scurrilous buffoons ! Support them, by all means ! HAHAHAH.

Anyone see any of those 'staged' town hall meetings where dummocrat congresspeople are being booed and catcalled ? Let em stroke out because THEIR OWN VOTES did this, and while there may be a massive correction in 2010, WE HAVE TO WAIT AN ENTIRE YEAR for that to happen. Never another democrat vote from me, locally, on the state or fed levels either. I refuse to extend my vote to democrats, the majority of whom are outside the human race...

Last edited by bergall; 08-06-2009 at 03:14 AM.

Quick Reply: who here voted Obama? afraid to admit it ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.