Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Maybe modern day Moses could have asked everyone to pick up their trash? >

Maybe modern day Moses could have asked everyone to pick up their trash?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Maybe modern day Moses could have asked everyone to pick up their trash?

Old 01-21-2009, 07:39 AM
Typical Buck

Default Maybe modern day Moses could have asked everyone to pick up their trash?

See those pictures of the "nations front lawn?" All that trash, food and just crap laying around. That's about the level of responsibility they used when voting as well. I was really shocked to see that much stuff. At first I thought it was a shot from Gaza, but no. Maybe the chosen one and Oprah could team up to clean up the Mall.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Maybe modern day Moses could have asked everyone to pick up their trash?

Over a million people are going to make some garbage, really don't you could walk to a garbage can to easily either. Wonder how mnay they had,especially with security the way it was.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:52 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Maybe modern day Moses could have asked everyone to pick up their trash?

...really don't you could walk to a garbage can to easily either. Wonder how mnay they had,especially with security the way it was.
Where did the food come from to begin with? How did the people get to it? We're pockets banned?

I really don't know--I didn't watch the whole dog-and-pony show (never have, had no reason to start yesterday).

Chad
Old 01-21-2009, 07:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Where did the food come from to begin with
Vendors maybe?

we're pockets banned,
stretching aren't we?

You're right when the republicans ahve over a million people gathered, no garbage hits the ground.

Didn't watch either saw a picture on Drudge this morning.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Trash is inevitable. Trashing the white house by Clinton people, and trashing of Bush with boos and "na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye," as well as defacing the Bush effigy by Obama supporters speaks volumes about the relative discourse of republicans and democrats.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:14 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: DougMD

Trash is inevitable. Trashing the white house by Clinton people, and trashing of Bush with boos and "na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye," as well as defacing the Bush effigy by Obama supporters speaks volumes about the relative discourse of republicans and democrats.
I felt like, what is in bold in your quote, spoke volumes in respect to the class of person that was at the peprally. I donot recall the same kind of disrespect when Clinton left the office. I guess we are seeing a turn for the worse as it relates to common respect.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:15 AM
Banned

looks like any black neighborhood I've been to
Old 01-21-2009, 08:27 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Vendors maybe?
Probably--so if people could make their way to a vendor and stand in line for who knows how long, why couldn't they make their way to a trash can for a few seconds?

stretching aren't we?
I just know what I do when I'm in public or in the woods and don't have a garbage can handy.

You're right when the republicans ahve over a million people gathered, no garbage hits the ground.
I don't care what the pollitical affilliation is--a lazy slob is a lazy slob. They tolerated who knows what to get a glimpse of "the one", but showed total disrespect for our nation's Capitol. Doesn't say much for the caliber of people there.

Chad
Old 01-21-2009, 08:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Can someone point out a trash can in this picture?
Old 01-21-2009, 08:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Think they are talking about this one Arthur.

Quick Reply: Maybe modern day Moses could have asked everyone to pick up their trash?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.