HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/)
-   -   OBAMA WINS :( NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/271839-obama-wins-now-what-we.html)

KSPOLICEMAN 11-04-2008 09:20 PM

OBAMA WINS :( NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR

?

AZHuntr 11-04-2008 09:24 PM

RE: OBAMA WINS :( NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR

I am just glad I bought the guns/weapons I wanted before this election who knows what he will do to gun control.

MartinJaguarArcher 11-04-2008 09:38 PM

well it is sad that the republicans seem to think that the blacks are now in control of this country. When you look at obama's up bringing it is from a white mother and a white grandmother. And a black dad that never had anything to do with his upbringing. I am sure that the greater good won in this election. People like my mom and dad will only be able to look back on this election as a positive election for this country and the rest of the world. Good luck to all in the years to come.

Kybuckhunter 11-04-2008 09:54 PM

We will become a hybrid between France and 1960 Russia.....Our Founding Fathers would be very sad today.

ranger56528 11-04-2008 10:03 PM

ORIGINAL: MartinJaguarArcher

well it is sad that the republicans seem to think that the blacks are now in control of this country.
what world are you living in............

Deleted User 11-04-2008 10:06 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

907Alaska 11-04-2008 10:10 PM

I just want to see if the Dems/gun ownerson this site have the same views 1 year from now...just wait and see.

ipscshooter 11-04-2008 10:11 PM

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

well it is sad that the republicans seem to think that the blacks are now in control of this country. When you look at obama's up bringing it is from a white mother and a white grandmother. And a black dad that never had anything to do with his upbringing. I am sure that the greater good won in this election. People like my mom and dad will only be able to look back on this election as a positive election for this country and the rest of the world. Good luck to all in the years to come.
Huh ?

I cant see any good in a colored president(notice how president was not capitalized), especially with his views and "plans".
The problems I foresee with Obama have nothing to do with whether he's "colored". His policies are the problem, not his color.

Scott/IL 11-04-2008 10:12 PM

God help us.

bigbulls 11-04-2008 10:16 PM

well it is sad that the republicans seem to think that the blacks are now in control of this country. When you look at obama's up bringing it is from a white mother and a white grandmother. And a black dad that never had anything to do with his upbringing.
Have you not been watching TV or talking to people? He has been touted as being the first black president since he began his campaign two years ago. What he really is (mostly white) doesn't matter to the media and liberal public. They seethe firstblack president of this countryeven though he is 86% more white than black.

The liberals see him, or portray him,as black and in control of this country.