Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 OBAMA WINS :(    NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR >

OBAMA WINS :( NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

OBAMA WINS :( NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR

Old 11-05-2008, 05:49 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: OBAMA WINS :( NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR

Well hang on this could get ugly...

What has Obama done?
Old 11-05-2008, 07:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: deertale

As far as gun control - most of your options show how duped you are into thinking that the Dems will take your guns away. If your bummed out because you can't own a fully automatic weapon, assault rifles, and packable handguns - I think maybe you shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.
Sorry, but, it's none of your, or the government's business what I may or may not have in my gun safe. Perhaps you ought to take a remedial reading course and then go read the 2nd Amendment.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:41 AM
Typical Buck

we still have protection in the senate. We wanted change in this country and now we have it good or bad. Worst case we will have to stand up and take a stand America has done that before.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:19 PM

Obama is going to do more to protect our hunting lands, conservation of resources and preservation of wild lands!

As far as gun control - most of your options show how duped you are into thinking that the Dems will take your guns away. If your bummed out because you can't own a fully automatic weapon, assault rifles, and packable handguns - I think maybe you shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.

Talk about Obama being "erased" is so anti American. People like you are to be blamed if it happens. And if it does you'll probably be happy to use your guns in anger.

Go ahead and pray all you want for war. I'll pray for peace and that god may have pity on your soul because your gonna need it!
[align=right]
[/align]
WTF have you been smoking? Obviously drinking the Obama Kool Aid. Your statements about guns and gun control show you
are part of the problem, not the solution. Who said anything about praying for war? Do you even own a gun?

Obama doesn't care a bit about hunters or gun rights. He said he did to sucker folks like you into bending over for him. He isn't just after my machine guns, my AR15s, AK47, HK91, FAL, M1, or my pistols. He want's them all gone and that will include single shots, semiauto shotguns, and yes, even bolt action deer rifles (sniper rifles to him and other libs). He has a history of trying to do so and supporting any bills that will.

No, I don't want him to come after my guns and yes I am afraid of losing them. I carried guns on duty for 20 years and had to use them a few times to save lives. No regrets and damn glad I had that option. Being retired and a Joe citizen shouldn't lessen that ability to defend myself and loved ones. If you want to back down and cower that's your business.

I shoot several different guns in several different competitive shooting sports. USPSA, IDPA, Bianchi, PPC, Bullseye, 3 Gun , and Police Tactical matches. I also have several guns I use for hunting big and small game and birds. Many of them fall into the category of what the limp dicks call assault weapons. When in fact they are Benelli shotguns, M700 rifles, Ruger 10/22s, and the like. Read the definition they are trying to apply to guns they want to ban and it is almost every gun.

If you value hunting at all, you need to drain the wimp juice out of your skull and refill it back with common sense. Unless you just fling pointy sticks and if that is the case, you have no business in discussing gun control.

Don't pray for me, I can do that for myself. Pray for yourself to grow a pair and start supporting real American values.

Craig

Old 11-06-2008, 06:45 AM
Fork Horn

quote:

Obama is going to do more to protect our hunting lands, conservation of resources and preservation of wild lands!

Talk about Obama being "erased" is so anti American. People like you are to be blamed if it happens. And if it does you'll probably be happy to use your guns in anger.

Go ahead and pray all you want for war. I'll pray for peace and that god may have pity on your soul because your gonna need it!
Packable guns??? Assault weapons??? Obama is going to support hunters? Your kidding right? Have you looked at Obama's voting record?????????

Old 11-07-2008, 10:17 AM

[align=right]
[/align]

WTF have you been smoking? Obviously drinking the Obama Kool Aid. Your statements about guns and gun control show you
are part of the problem, not the solution. Who said anything about praying for war? Do you even own a gun?

Obama doesn't care a bit about hunters or gun rights. He said he did to sucker folks like you into bending over for him. He isn't just after my machine guns, my AR15s, AK47, HK91, FAL, M1, or my pistols. He want's them all gone and that will include single shots, semiauto shotguns, and yes, even bolt action deer rifles (sniper rifles to him and other libs). He has a history of trying to do so and supporting any bills that will.

No, I don't want him to come after my guns and yes I am afraid of losing them. I carried guns on duty for 20 years and had to use them a few times to save lives. No regrets and damn glad I had that option. Being retired and a Joe citizen shouldn't lessen that ability to defend myself and loved ones. If you want to back down and cower that's your business.

I shoot several different guns in several different competitive shooting sports. USPSA, IDPA, Bianchi, PPC, Bullseye, 3 Gun , and Police Tactical matches. I also have several guns I use for hunting big and small game and birds. Many of them fall into the category of what the limp dicks call assault weapons. When in fact they are Benelli shotguns, M700 rifles, Ruger 10/22s, and the like. Read the definition they are trying to apply to guns they want to ban and it is almost every gun.

If you value hunting at all, you need to drain the wimp juice out of your skull and refill it back with common sense. Unless you just fling pointy sticks and if that is the case, you have no business in discussing gun control.

Don't pray for me, I can do that for myself. Pray for yourself to grow a pair and start supporting real American values.

Craig
Amen brother. I love it when someone gets on here and speaks using common sense. I agree with Craig here. Drain the wimp juice out of your skull and refill it with common sense. "Common sense is not a common vertue."