Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 OBAMA WINS :(    NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR >

OBAMA WINS :( NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

OBAMA WINS :( NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR

Old 11-05-2008, 01:58 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: OBAMA WINS :( NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR

well it is sad that the republicans seem to think that the blacks are now in control of this country.

Its not that he is black at all. Its that he has done nothing for Illnois(as senator), is totallly against the 2nd ammendment, and has only 2 years of experience.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just posted this in the off season ,But I am going to put it here anyway.

Not trying to be racist or ugly or anything,But what I was afraid would happen started before the final count was tallied.My wife went out to a convienencestore for gas.About 4 or 5 young (20ish) black males were standing outside of the storetalking junk to her and anyone else who came by.They were giving her the "That's right you white B!tch.How you like it now."And things likeBarrackM.F.ing Obama.She just told them talk to me in 4 years and went about her business.I am afraid a lot will take this as a chance to turn everything into a "Yeah ,I'm black and got a black president ,I can do like I want to and there is not anything you can do about it." I would venture to wager not one of them had even voted.This could get ugly.

Even my son (14) came home from school and said if Obama was not elected all of the black kids were staying home from school today ....WHY?
Old 11-05-2008, 03:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

[quoteEven my son (14) came home from school and said if Obama was not elected all of the black kids were staying home from school today ....WHY?
][/quote]

Because that's the black way.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

LOCK AND LOAD!

dd
Old 11-05-2008, 03:36 AM

Obama will not back hunters rights any more than he will the 2nd Amendment. Too many of his contributors are tree hugger/anti gun/anti hunter liberals and he will stick with the money.
He has already said he wants to increase taxes 500% on guns and ammo. Eventually they will be too expensive to buy. So even if no new gun bans take place, few will be out shooting due to cost. Plus as he bans guns think of who else he hurts.....

Gun manufacturers don't just make guns for American civilians. Most have products they market to police and military, both here and in other countries. But civilian sales are what keeps them going. Military contracts come and go. Cut out the civilian sales and many manufacturers no longer stay in business. There goes jobs, money to spend, and the tax base both the business and employees provide. Without gun sales, associated product sales tank. Not much need for ammo, gun cases, cleaning supplies, slings, reloading equipment etc if there are no guns. So those businesses die off too, along with more jobs. Trickle down a little more. No guns for hunters.................

If the hunter numbers decline, there is less demand for hunting gear, knives, clothing, boots, calls, etc. Take it further and less sales of ATVs and 4x4 trucks. All these businesses take a hit.

Thenthe other repercussions. The few Hunter numbers left are cut down due to excessive costs. Game numbers explode. Crop damage increases tremendously as the numbers try to survive.Farmers lose money and food prices soar. Auto/deer accidents increase injuring more people and raising auto insurance rates. The population explosion of game leads to problems of them coming into populated areas for food. More auto accidents, animal bites, and increase in the spread of disease. Not to mention the cut in millions of dollars hunters spend each year that goes for conservation. Motels, restaurants, and sporting goods businesses have less business. They have to start laying off or closing all together. Less dollars spent, more unemployment.

An Obama presidency is only of value to those who rely on Government entitlements and welfare. And to our enemies who are thrilled having a non-qualified libin power. Even Biden warned the USA. We will be tested and the grade won't be passing.

Craig
Old 11-05-2008, 03:38 AM
Banned

a lot of people - very powerful, wealthy people - paid to get Obama in office.

i wonder how Obama is going to payu them back?

[:'(]
Old 11-05-2008, 04:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

where either in for a long hard four years or a not so good 8 years. OK it is over a black has now been elected president. Now what, Well i think most will look at him the same as a white man. If he comes out hard left anti gun raise tax's and everyone. So on he will be tossed out in 4 years. But if he stays to the middle he might make it 8 years.

For the first time since i was a kid i got down on my knees last night and prayed for this country. Not that i would wake up and McCain had really won. Or something came out and obama dropped out.
That god would look over this country and our new president elect. And bring this county back to gods image.

He is the new president i will get behind him as long as he does not go to far left and start ripping the const. away
Old 11-05-2008, 04:45 AM

The Republicans did it to themselves.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

The Republicans did it to themselves.

This is one of the few sensible things you have said lately.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:09 AM
Fork Horn

Obama is going to do more to protect our hunting lands, conservation of resources and preservation of wild lands!

As far as gun control - most of your options show how duped you are into thinking that the Dems will take your guns away. If your bummed out because you can't own a fully automatic weapon, assault rifles, and packable handguns - I think maybe you shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.

Talk about Obama being "erased" is so anti American. People like you are to be blamed if it happens. And if it does you'll probably be happy to use your guns in anger.

Go ahead and pray all you want for war. I'll pray for peace and that god may have pity on your soul because your gonna need it!

Quick Reply: OBAMA WINS :( NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.