Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 OBAMA WINS :(    NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR >

OBAMA WINS :( NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

OBAMA WINS :( NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR

Old 11-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: OBAMA WINS :( NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR

So should I go buy my first handgun tomorrow? Complete gun control won't happen...a civil war is too likely....at least I'll be on the front lines

Old 11-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

we just elected a young man with little political experiance, and no military experiance to be the Commander-in-Cheif of our armed forces, when we are already at war, and are even in a more hostile time period then the past several years. We have Russia threatening us, and i almost guarantee you that in 6 months, we will be at a even larger war, and Obama weill be regretting ever having run for president
Old 11-04-2008, 10:19 PM

ORIGINAL: huntnteen

we just elected a young man with little political experiance, and no military experiance to be the Commander-in-Cheif of our armed forces, when we are already at war, and are even in a more hostile time period then the past several years. We have Russia threatening us, and i almost guarantee you that in 6 months, we will be at a even larger war, and Obama weill be regretting ever having run for president
Its all your states fault!!!!! and well mine 2
Old 11-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

And Flordia, and Hawii, and Oregon, and Washington, and the entirty of the north-eastern states
Old 11-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Fork Horn

Must add: Flordia and Hawii?

Spelling and grammarcheck is the best thing everinvented.

Kid, did you vote McKane or Ohboma?

Ha, sorry just trying to poke fun and help all at the same time...
Old 11-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

He's not going to bother me a whole lot. I know how to make money and keep it. I'll let Barry take care of the rest of the world, I'm going to take care of me.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: StealthHtr22

Normally my spelling is much better then that, i wrote all of that quite quickly without really looking at it, i am currantly being plauged with calls, instant messages, e-mails and texts of all my friends deciding that they need to personally inform me that Obama won...
Old 11-04-2008, 10:39 PM

I think I'll sell my Saiga .223 AK variant. It probably just doubled in value. Other than that, I think a long Mexican vacation is just what I need. See ya in about 4 years. Maybe...
Old 11-04-2008, 10:50 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: StealthHtr22

Normally my spelling is much better then that, i wrote all of that quite quickly without really looking at it, i am currantly being plauged with calls, instant messages, e-mails and texts of all my friends deciding that they need to personally inform me that Obama won...
We'll let it go this time

Good luck with your friends...and good hunting!
Old 11-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

What is this country coming to.

Quick Reply: OBAMA WINS :( NOW WHAT ARE WE IN FOR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.