Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 obama jsut won >

obama jsut won

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

obama jsut won

Old 11-04-2008, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default obama jsut won

im packing up fer mexico and bringing my gunssssssssssss
Old 11-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: obama jsut won

Don't let the door hit ya in the buttocks.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

im packing up fer mexico and bringing my gunssssssssssss
Hey send us some more hard working Mexicans back, god knows we can't findamerican boys to work that hard.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

It sucks If you ask me!!![:@][:@][:@][:@]
Old 11-05-2008, 01:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

It sucks If you ask me!!![:@][:@][:@][:@]
Yep....it sure does...and only to get worse!
Old 11-05-2008, 01:29 AM
Site Bouncer

Cheer up guys....The sun will come up tomorrow. We got through 8 years of Bubba we can get through 4 years of Obama. While I don't think he will be able to take away our guns (not all of them at least) I do think he will try to make it difficult to obtain them as well as ammunition withgun show restrictions, personal sale restrictions, number purchase restrictions, etc... All this can bea PITA to us and in essence do the same thing.

I suspect he will also try to get rid of different types of firearms claiming them to be un sporting and "assault weapons" this concerns me the most. As to what types the left will try to get rid of God only knows but you can bet there will be attempts to impose all sorts of "bans". All of this can be done without denying the citizens of the USA the right to own a firearm. I hope I'm wrong but I do think he will try to "chip" away instead of one fell swoop which would never be stood for by the American people. Remember there are a lot of Democrats who hunt and are pro 2nd amendment out there too.

So....it didn't turn out like a lot of us would have wanted it to and we will have an up hill battle when it comes to our guns (and unfortunately many....many other issues[]) but we still have a voice and in 4 years we can right any wrongs that may have been committed by the Obama administration.

Hey guys a Dem President doesn't bother me as much as the gains in the House and Senate do as well as the possible Supreme Court appointments that will most likely be decided on.

This is still the greatest country in the world and democracy is still alive and well so there is still hope for us all.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:41 AM
Banned

democracy is still alive and well
where ?

we don't live in a Democracy ??
Old 11-05-2008, 01:46 AM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: stealthycat II

democracy is still alive and well
where ?

we don't live in a Democracy ??
I know, we live in a Republic. What I meant by Democracywas the constitutional republic where the people have a voice through their elected representatives, I just tried to make it simple. Glad to know there are some who truly know who and what we are.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

i changed my mind im moving to alaska! sarah palin and me will fight obama togerther and no hunting in mexico
Old 11-05-2008, 03:12 PM

Well the good news if you were to go to mexico is that it would be really really easy for you to get back now that Obama is taking over.

Quick Reply: obama jsut won

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.