Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Plot Against Obama >

Plot Against Obama

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Plot Against Obama

Old 10-28-2008, 10:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Plot Against Obama

Anybody hear about this? Two 20 year oldwhite supremacists from Mississippi and Arkansas were gonna go on a killing spree where theywould behead a bunch of blacks, then dress in white tuxedos and top hats and shoot Obama out ofthe window of a car. Sounds to me like somebodygot ahold ofa really good batch of meth.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Plot Against Obama

It a sad thing to say, but these are only the first of a spate of amateur morons with delusions of
notoriety. I wonder how many CAPABLE individuals are out there planning the equivalent actions ?
There is no question that no matter which side of the political fence you're on, this country is deeply
divided and defeat at the polls for either side engenders visions of chaos and armageddon and the
hellish vision of this country when 'so and so' (pick your favorite here) becomes president....
Old 10-28-2008, 11:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

I'm still laughing over the "plot" in Colorado. These two guys were gonna try to smuggle a .22 rifle into the DNC center and try to pop Obama from one of the upper levels. Just another crime against intelligence.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hopefully they won't be getting any conjugal visits, thereby ensuring that they've been removed from the gene pool...
Old 10-28-2008, 11:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Lanse couche couche

I'm still laughing over the "plot" in Colorado. These two guys were gonna try to smuggle a .22 rifle into the DNC center and try to pop Obama from one of the upper levels. Just another crime against intelligence.
For sure, these guys are victims of the old adage "Nothing says lovin' like sleepin' with yer cousin" but what
scares me (and I THINK I'm against it, but I hate Obama and all he stands for way too much to be objective about him), is that with the amount of negative sentiment regarding this candidate and what it stands for, I cannot imagine there is not an INTELLIGENT person formulating a workable plan to do this thing. That will be
a sad day for this country....sadder even than the election of this subversive to the White House.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Here is one of the geniuses. The laughable thing is that most of these "supremacists" are such dumass white trash that their claim to superiority over anyone is a joke.

Old 10-28-2008, 11:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Lanse couche couche

Here is one of the geniuses. The laughable thing is that most of these "supremacists" are such dumass white trash that their claim to superiority over anyone is a joke.

I could laugh if it was not so idiotic....
Old 10-28-2008, 11:56 AM
Dominant Buck

Is it my monitor or does that POS look like he is wearing lipstick? I wonder what that big gun symbolizes for him?
Old 10-28-2008, 12:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well, anytime i hear about two guys fantasizing about dressing in matching white tuxedos and top hats, i start thinking that they just might enjoy atouch of lipstick from time to time.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Champlain Islander

Is it my monitor or does that POS look like he is wearing lipstick? I wonder what that big gun symbolizes for him?
It symbolizes he's an IDIOT to me.... That looks like a scoped HK model 91 (.308).
That tells me he can't shoot with the diopter sights it comes with, and it tells me
he's outitted a truly magnificent battle rifle with a useless piece of crap for the purposes
intended. Here's proof Darwin was right...but his timeline was a little off....

Quick Reply: Plot Against Obama

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.