Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Plot Against Obama >

Plot Against Obama

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Plot Against Obama

Old 10-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Plot Against Obama

ORIGINAL: Lanse couche couche

Here is one of the geniuses. The laughable thing is that most of these "supremacists" are such dumass white trash that their claim to superiority over anyone is a joke.

Is it just me ,or does that look like the RNC elephant symbol tattooed on his arm?

This story smells like horse crap to me. Theres alot of gray area in "they were gonna try to kill obama" what does that actually intail" ? These two morons dont look like they could pull off liquor store robbery, much less an assassination of a presidential candidate.

I personally think the worst thing that could happen to this counrty and the conservative movment would be an obama assassination but Ill wait till one is even close to being successful before I worry about it.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Those two bozos combined couldn't open a can of beans.. I agree with jpscshooter, they shouldn't be allowed to breed!
Old 10-28-2008, 12:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

I think most people have doubts that those two clowns could even get in the same town as Obama without screwing it up. But, you start talking seriously about doing something like popping a Presidential candidate and no matter how unlikely it is that you will actually pull it off, you will still be sure to get a rude introduction to the federal prison system.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ithink they are twins and their mother is their sister......Anyone??
Old 10-28-2008, 12:56 PM
Dominant Buck

Here is one of the geniuses. The laughable thing is that most of these "supremacists" are such dumass white trash that their claim to superiority over anyone is a joke.

People like this are good reason to step up the chlorine in the gene pool.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bergall

That will be a sad day for this country
thank you for that.

(but don't go gettin' all mushy on us)
Old 10-28-2008, 02:58 PM

I think most people have doubts that those two clowns could even get in the same town as Obama without screwing it up. But, you start talking seriously about doing something like popping a Presidential candidate and no matter how unlikely it is that you will actually pull it off, you will still be sure to get a rude introduction to the federal prison system.
If you met Timothy McVeigh, you probably wouldn't think he had 2 brain cells to rub together either. A determined idiot can do more damage than you would think.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:32 PM
New Sheriff

Anybody hear about this? Two 20 year oldwhite supremacists from Mississippi and Arkansas were gonna go on a killing spree where theywould behead a bunch of blacks, then dress in white tuxedos and top hats and shoot Obama out ofthe window of a car. Sounds to me like somebodygot ahold ofa really good batch of meth.
...and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those kids and that dog.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mr4pt

Anybody hear about this? Two 20 year oldwhite supremacists from Mississippi and Arkansas were gonna go on a killing spree where theywould behead a bunch of blacks, then dress in white tuxedos and top hats and shoot Obama out ofthe window of a car. Sounds to me like somebodygot ahold ofa really good batch of meth.
...and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those kids and that dog.

ruuurooooo
Old 10-28-2008, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

They give gun ownership a bad name. Now they're gonna spend 20 years learning how to be better criminals?

Quick Reply: Plot Against Obama

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.