Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Teflon Obama

Old 10-16-2008, 07:43 AM
Fork Horn

Default Teflon Obama

This guy is a master at deflecting everything that comes at him. This man could get away with murder.Nothing sticks to this guy[:@]

Is it just me or does his wife have a huge backside, SNL could do a 15 minute skit just on her.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Teflon Obama

This guy is a master at deflecting everything that comes at him. This man could get away with murder.Nothing sticks to this guy[:@]
He is just a cool breeze

Is it just me or does his wife have a huge backside, SNL could do a 15 minute skit just on her.
MOre importantly she is ugly on the inside and that is what matters here
Old 10-16-2008, 09:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

The average American voter is stupid. People like us, who care about politics enough to get online and talk about it, keep up with the issues. 85% of the people who will cast ballots on Nov. 4 believe only what the news media tells them. McCain can talk until he's blue in the face and be factual all the way through. Then Obama can simply say, "That's a lie," and folks say, "OK, McCain lied." The news media won't go into any depth on it, so that's the impression that sticks.

That's why debates usually make absolutely no difference in the outcome of the election. It doesn't really matter who is effective and who isn't. As long as you have a retort for what your opponent throws your way, you've held your own in the minds of most voters, even if you were schooled in the actual exchange.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh, and who cares how big Michelle Obama's backside is? Sure, she's got a big backside. Cindy McCain's looks give her the dumb blonde appearance. What matters is that they handle themselves with the grace and dignity an American First Lady should if their husbands are elected.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:30 AM
Fork Horn

I'm just saying if that was Palin's butt or McCain's wifes they'd already be making fun of it on SNL

I know it means nothing but I was like "Dude that thing is HUGE" lol
Old 10-16-2008, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

The average American voter is stupid. People like us, who care about politics enough to get online and talk about it, keep up with the issues.
in a thread where the main topic is Michelle obama's backside? Wow.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cool Breeze, perfect name for OsamaBama!
Old 10-16-2008, 11:40 AM

Amen to Griswold's post! I agree, most Americans are more concerned with what the latest sports scores, movies, ect are than politics. They get their information from the liberal media like NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, the Washington Post, Boston Herald, ect. just to mention a few, and they take what they've heard and swear it's gospel. They have neither the inclination or desire to find out the TRUE facts concerning a canidates stance on an issue, let alone how or where to go to look for how they voted on issues in the past. There must be some of those type's of folks posting here just by the way they are talking. For those needing help determining how a canidate stands on the issues, and how they've voted on issues in the past just ask, I'll be glad to steer you in the right direction, and NO, it's not FOX news.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Obama was annointed as the Great Black Liberal Hope based on his speech at the DNC several years back. The solid to far left love him andhe is gonna get virtually all of the black vote, even among those who think that Palin is his running mate. On the other hand, plenty of moderates are so ticked off at Bush that they wouldvote forRosie O-Donnell instead of another Republican. So, yes, he is in a position to walk in-between the raindrops.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:51 AM

On another issue, I've been involved with the NRA for quite some time, and can tell you in all the years of trying to get people to join it's been the hunters (hands down) who are the worst group at supporting the one organization that is out there day after day fighting for your second amendment / hunting rights. I'm not saying ALL hunters, but a HUGE proportion of them anyway. For those hunters who are NRA members I want to THANK YOU so very much for joining / supporting the one organization out there big enough to fight the good fight. For those of you who are not members, I KNOW you spend every month the cost of a years membership on something else other than a yearly membership to the NRA. So,If and when they come for our guns, all I can ask is .. Where were you when you were needed, and don't cry to me that they've taken your guns away.

Quick Reply: Teflon Obama

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.