Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 A Geographical Observation concerning Osama Bin Laden >

A Geographical Observation concerning Osama Bin Laden

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A Geographical Observation concerning Osama Bin Laden

Old 10-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default A Geographical Observation concerning Osama Bin Laden

Ever looked at the area that they're claiming Bin Laden is in? They say Eastern Afghanistan, or Northeastern Pakistan
Ever noticed that both those countries have borders with the far Western border of China?

Notice the "Wakhan Corridor", how itborders China, and in that Chinese area is poor security, and a Muslim population. Just an observation. Same is said for Tajikistan. After all, why reside in the area where all the airstrikes andmajor battlesare going on?

Old 10-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A Geographical Observation concerning Osama Bin Laden

The CHinese have their own radical Muslim problem but seemed to have taken care of it rather discretely since you don't hear much about it anymore. There ares a lot of places vermin like that can hide in any country whose name ends in 'STAN'
Old 10-15-2008, 03:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Doesn't seem any journalist would ever bother spending four weeks out there, and besides, it's not communications in that area are anything incredible, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if the military out there is no better than it was during the Cultural Revolution. Probably a few guys out there with SKS's and PPSH's, and only officers are allowed to have AK's. Just like in 1979 when they (China) invaded Vietnam over a border dispute, and got their butts kicked, same problem, heck they didn't even have a sytem of rank.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

I remember that china sent a bunch of soldiers to that one hot bed province a few years back. Knowing how the chinese military is very sensitive to the harming of civilians I am sure they carefully weeded out the terrorists and wiped them out all the bad guys. China would never under any circumstance ever harbor a terrorist that hated the US.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

We pay 100 billion a year for something called "intelligence." Our "intelligence" agencies cannot find a 6'8" Muslim who is on dialysis with a 25 million dollar price on his head.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

We pay 100 billion a year for something called "intelligence." Our "intelligence" agencies cannot find a 6'8" Muslim who is on dialysis with a 25 million dollar price on his head.
And we know for a fact that he is dead or alive