Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 A Cubans perspective on change >

A Cubans perspective on change

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A Cubans perspective on change

Old 10-15-2008, 02:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A Cubans perspective on change

Wrong!! I will be voting for McCain and STILL think your posts are useless. I can assure you that your time would be better spent by going out into the streets and convincing people who intend on voting for Obama why they shouldn't instead of wasting your time here.

Steve have not seen any pigs fly past my window so I call BS on that.. Why would you consider it a waste of time unless you were voting for Obama. Nice try and please a list of Obama accomplishments. Cricketts are starting to chirp
Old 10-15-2008, 02:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Cricketts chirping.. the silence is deafening
Old 10-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Think what you want, I am NO Obama supporter. I have made numerous references on numerous threads that I will be voting for McCain. Maybe your reading comprehension is not the best? I tell you what, though. The REAL Obama supporters here just might get the last laugh, and they will have plenty to laugh at you about! So go ahead, and keep telling them how much Obama stinks!!

Old 10-15-2008, 03:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Think what you want, I am NO Obama supporter. I have made numerous references on numerous threads that I will be voting for McCain. Maybe your reading comprehension is not the best? I tell you what, though. The REAL Obama supporters here just might get the last laugh, and they will have plenty to laugh at you about! So go ahead, and keep telling them how much Obama stinks!!
Steve I could give a flying about what anyone thinks about me especially a Stooge that votes for Obama. I will have the last laugh and you know what they say about the last laugh. In your case what people say and do are 2 different things and your not kidding me one minute. Continue drinking the obama koolaid..I heard it comes in a few really tastyflavors but gets bitter after you realize the mistake you made in drinking it. Salut
Old 10-15-2008, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Steve I could give a flying about what anyone thinks about me especially a Stooge that votes for Obama. I will have the last laugh and you know what they say about the last laugh. In your case what people say and do are 2 different things and your not kidding me one minute. Continue drinking the obama koolaid..I heard it comes in a few really tasty flavors but gets bitter after you realize the mistake you made in drinking it. Salut

You're a riot! You think I will vote for Obama when I have said all along I will vote for McCain. Just proves how little you really know about anything. I think someone slipped some of this Kool-aid stuff you guys keep talking about into your drink and you don't even realize it!

Old 10-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

You're a riot! You think I will vote for Obama when I have said all along I will vote for McCain. Just proves how little you really know about anything. I think someone slipped some of this Kool-aid stuff you guys keep talking about into your drink and you don't even realize it!

Steve anyone that takes politics seriously has to have their head examined. I used to take it quite seriously many years ago when in school but quickly found out what lying POS both sides are . I am holding my nose on this one trust me.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've had recent discussions with two ex-Cuban friends. One was wealthy with land and had several businesses. He lost it all and escaped to the USA. The other is a retired MD who is 1000% against BO. These guys can really say...been there, done that.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Steve863

For someone that is going to vote for him you might as well put that short list up or shutup .
Wrong!! I will be voting for McCain and STILL think your posts are useless. I can assure you that your time would be better spent by going out into the streets and convincing people who intend on voting for Obama why they shouldn't instead of wasting your time here.

First let me say I'm glad that you're going to vote for McCain and Palin. It gives me some reassurance. However, people who have drunk the Obama Kool-aid and are willing to turnover our entire gov't to B.O. and his Leftist allies in Congress need to be shocked into checking the facts about this guy, who taught him, his background, his world view and how easily an uninformed people can be led down the path of destruction of liberties and all that we hold dear in the vain attempt to reach for some pleasant sounding words.
I agree with oldelkhunter that Obama is in the very mold of a Castro. He has show this by those who he's chosen to associate with from his years at Columbia Univ. to the present. He's been taught by John L. McKnight a disciple of Saul Alinsky a Marxist “grassroots organizer”, Jeremiah Wright (a black liberation Marxist)and a host of other Leftist radicals, such as, Bill Ayers and Bernadette Dorn co-founders of Weather Underground 60's / 70's domestic terrorist Marxists group that set bombs in DC and NY gov’t buildings.
Somebody needs towakeup a whole lot of Americans very soon, if we aren't going to fall into the trap that these haters of America have been working for decades to set.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Dominant Buck

Very good post. My wife's brother in law is cuban and came over during the peter pan boat lift. He told many things about Castro and that letter was very close to his stories. His grandfather had a nith grade education yet was able to amass one of the largest sugar plantations on the island by being a very smart businessman. They too were all for Castro. The problem was, they didn't ask the right questions. Shortly after Castro came in, they confiscated the farm and put a cronie in charge of the operation and Castro's neice into the house. The first thing the guy did who took over the farm, he slaughtered the 30K stud bull they just got less than a year before because they were expanding into cattle. Ask yourself if 30K was a lot of money in the early 60's?

Why do I tell this story? Easy, there are folks like Arthur, rainmaker and fodder who are cheering on Obama and asking him to do their dirty work by stealing my money that I've worked hard for. Instead of wanting to better themselves, they would rather tear me down to there level. That's just not right. Guess what, there were the same type of folks cheering as the farm was taken away and their wealth was confiscated in Cuba.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Let me just say that I don't know this Mr Alvarez personally but I have 2 uncles that were Born in Cuba and other Cubans that are married into my rather large family. Every one of themremembers what life was like before Fidel and shortly after he assumed power. Very similiar stories to the one told above. Most of them had businesses they lost to Castro.The same false promises just thrown around andof course he didn't stick to his promises. Luckily they allgot out when they did and with just the clothes on their backs managed to make something of themselves. Castro and his goons have lived a nice rich life with no expense spared for their personal comfort. This same fate awaits the population of Venezuela who thought they were getting a saviour and now can't get rid of him either.I used to have family in Caracas, they owned 2 major department stores, people that worked night and day to make something out of their life . Fortunatelymy dads cousin had the foresight to sell everything he had and move out of there a year or two before Chavez came into power when things started to decline badly.There are a lot of similiarities between Castro and Chavez. Hopefully Obama doesn't posess the same agenda but quite frankly I don't trust him. I alsodon't have faith that most Americans can see thru him.