Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP LIBERALS!!!!! >

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP LIBERALS!!!!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP LIBERALS!!!!!

Old 09-19-2008, 12:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP LIBERALS!!!!!

First, Clinton jumps out of the anti-Iranian domination rally, and then, the liberals force the rally to kick Palin off. The AP doesn't allow the Secret Service to see e-mails, and Charlie Gibson asks Obama "What does it feel like?", turns around and says to Palin, "Look into the camera and say you're perfect."

MEDIA BULLCRAP HORN ALERT!!!!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/sep/18/first-clinton-now-palin-out-of-nyc-rally-1/
Old 09-19-2008, 04:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP LIBERALS!!!!!

is this just a general rant, and if so do you feel better now?
Old 09-19-2008, 04:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm kind of ticked because Clinton convinced the rally to kick Palin off, that's a bit cheap, becauseHillary didn't have the guts to actually be bi-partisan, and stand up against, Iran, it would've looked great to see Hillary and Palin there, bi-partisanship, but no, Clinton jumps off, and I'm like, "Well that's really corny, oh well.", but Clinton is convinced that Palin must jump off too.

These Democrats are the most partisan thing on the face of the earth at this very second, it would appear, excluding, of course, Communists, Nazis, Islamic Jihadists, and Ukranian political parties.

I'm really ticked off, it's a major cheap shot on their behalf.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

You know why they did this? Because imagine what it've done to people wondering if Palin is going to be able to handle foreign policy issues? They'd see her determination, giving a speech, on behalf of the nation, and the people, standing up to Iran, that's Presidential.

Nope, Democrats are just plain sickening, and it's one reason, here and now, why I will never, ever in my lifetime, vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton, as long as she's alive!
Old 09-19-2008, 04:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: younggun308

I'm kind of ticked because Clinton convinced the rally to kick Palin off,
really? i didn't see that anywhere in the article you linked to. do you have another source?
Old 09-19-2008, 04:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: boysda

ORIGINAL: younggun308

I'm kind of ticked because Clinton convinced the rally to kick Palin off,
really? i didn't see that anywhere in the article you linked to. do you have another source?
well, do you think the press would actually report that ? If not Clinton, who then ? Do you think the protesters are REALLY there to protest Iran, or is there a political agenda to the rally which by design
cannot accomodate bipartisanship ? Do you think Klinton will NOT show up, now that Palin's been snubbed by the libbo skunks running the rally ? watch and see.... (and this is just ONE of the reasons liberals are hated for the vile, sickening slobs they are. They just keep proving themselves over and over again).
And like Younggun, you can bet that there are LOTS of folks out there who are saying that not only will they never vote for a klinton, there's lots who'll never vote Democrat again. It's what happens with a party which mutates into that which is abhorrent and disgusting.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

obviously, i disgree with your general portrayal of the Ds, but then it's a friday, (and i'll never change your mind) so i'll let it go.

to the issue in dispute, i can tell you there are protocols involved in planning and organizing ANY event that involves elected officials. one of the cardinal rules within that protocol is a FULL and COMPLETE disclosure by the organizers of all other electeds that will be attending the event. this is even more germane during an election year. Clinton was invited, and accepted, without knowledge that Palin would also be there. they had to find out from reporters. major faux pas, and her withdrawal is perfectly understandable within that context.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

to the issue in dispute, i can tell you there are protocols involved in planning and organizing ANY event that involves elected officials. one of the cardinal rules within that protocol is a FULL and COMPLETE disclosure by the organizers of all other electeds that will be attending the event. this is even more germane during an election year. Clinton was invited, and accepted, without knowledge that Palin would also be there. they had to find out from reporters. major faux pas, and her withdrawal is perfectly understandable within that context.
I understand that point boysda, but then why disinvite Palin??? To be Fair and balanced???

If Dixie Rebel doesn't want to come to my barbecue, does that mean I tell you to stay home too???
Old 09-19-2008, 07:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hillbillyhunter1

I understand that point boysda, but then why disinvite Palin??? To be Fair and balanced???

If Dixie Rebel doesn't want to come to my barbecue, does that mean I tell you to stay home too???
not if it's smoked pork loin, you better not.

and to your other point, it seemed that this thread in general was a criticism of either a) clinton, b) the democrats, c) charlie gibson, d) the national media, e) the trilateral commissoin (not really, just threw that in cause i'm feeling puckish again) or f) any combination of a through d.

upon further discourse, we determined it was aimed primarily at clinton and the democrats. it really seems however, that the offending party in this instance is the "National Coalition to Stop Iran Now". They should not have dis-invited palin, and u suspect that were playing so political games for their own purposes. However, I have yet to see (but am open to) some evidence that that organization is a shill or front for the democrats or clinton.

and for the record, i'm not a huge fan of premade BBQ sauce, but in a pinch Sweet Baby Ray's will do. I mop my pork with a mix of worchester/white vinegar/soy/water/brown sugar/garlic and cayenne pepper, and serve said bbq on a kaiser, au jus.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

and for the record, i'm not a huge fan of premade BBQ sauce
No problem there. Here we say of our homemade sauce: "don't get any of it on your forehead or you'll end up licking your face off"

The only problem is sometimes one can't leave the beans alone to stick a piece of pig in their mouth

I'd have to think that this Organization has partisan objectives or at least has now succumbed to partisan pressure. After all, having Palin there would increase their overall exposure geometrically and their current decision is much to their own detriment, if their objective is todraw attentionout against the policies of Iran. Seems though now everyone involved is a loser. Them a lot. Hillary a lot (because of her irrational withdrawl from a "partisan" event---ludicrous). Palin a little. Shame. Now they'll be known as the rally that disinvited Palin and their "cause" will run a distant second. Palin's critics have a self proclaimed toe-hold on her "lack of foreign policy experience" yet it seems, if things like this are as I perceive them, they are truly scared to see what she is capable of, and I'd bet, rightly so.

Quick Reply: CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP LIBERALS!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.