HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/)
-   -   Obama Wins By Acclamation! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/260057-obama-wins-acclamation.html)

RainmakerIII 08-27-2008 05:20 PM

Obama Wins By Acclamation!

Looks like the Dem party have finally came together. It is a pretty historic thing to happen in a convention. With alittle moreelectorial gain of new voters, I would say, a change for the better could be in America's future. A Electorial SURGE:D...thats the kind of SURGE that really works;)

cascadedad 08-27-2008 05:26 PM

RE: Obama Wins By Acclamation!

Finally, I feel better already!!!! :eek:

Anyone else get the crap scared out of them last night? Turned on the 50" plasma tv and the signal coming through the rabbit earsof Hillary, IN HIGH DEFINITION BIG SCREEN!!!!!!! The original Friday the 13th wasn't that bad!!!!!

cooper_m22 08-27-2008 05:42 PM

Now all we need is McCain to kick Obama butt

Griswold 08-27-2008 05:53 PM

Yeah, it was a historic showing of unity for a convention. When Hillary's staged call for acclamation occurred, about 18% of the delegates who had voted were NOT casting their votes for Obama. Gee, I can't remember the last convention where the nominated candidate managed to get 80% of the delegates' votes [/sarcasm].

More of the same from Rainmaker. Sooner or later we'll see some truth come out of your mouth, I'm convinced (I'm not holding my breath, though ;)).

jeepkid 08-27-2008 06:15 PM

ORIGINAL: RainmakerIII

Looks like the Dem party have finally came together. It is a pretty historic thing to happen in a convention. With alittle moreelectorial gain of new voters, I would say, a change for the better could be in America's future. A Electorial SURGE:D...thats the kind of SURGE that really works;)
So what! Why dont you answer our questions on the other threads!!?? Then, we might care what you say about your Messiah (Obama)...

RainmakerIII 08-27-2008 07:28 PM

:eek:

ORIGINAL: jeepkid

So what! Why dont you answer our questions on the other threads!!?? Then, we might care what you say about your Messiah (Obama)...

"Our":eek:questions, LOL. sounds like a majority statement. I will gladly answere any question you ask me. The fact is, the truth be known, the Dems are sounding more and more like the Fix that America needs in all catagories. I'm not sure that I could even imagine what 4 more years of the same would look like, if McSame actually stood a chance. I also don't think you could describe it.;)

jeepkid 08-27-2008 08:46 PM

:eek:

ORIGINAL: jeepkid

"Our":eek:questions, LOL. sounds like a majority statement. I will gladly answere any question you ask me. The fact is, the truth be known, the Dems are sounding more and more like the Fix that America needs in all catagories. I'm not sure that I could even imagine what 4 more years of the same would look like, if McSame actually stood a chance. I also don't think you could describe it.;)
Yep, OUR questions. You've been called out on multiple threads by several people to back up your statements. But, you've failed EVERY time! You will post something and then cut and run, just like a typical Democrat!

Howler 08-27-2008 09:13 PM

Yip, Hope and Change are the only two words I need to hear over and over again from a candidate to make me believe that he might actually do something other than promise................. more............................. hope and change!!

I notice even you can't embrass the fact that the "surge" has worked, and I'm sure you would stand right beside Obama and spout how you would still vote against it, even knowing that it has worked!![:@]

RainmakerIII 08-27-2008 09:17 PM

:eek:Nothing has worked over there except a rape of americas lives and money......total loss completely.......except Bush/Cheney/McCains corporate buddies scored big, .....America loses again;)

James B 08-28-2008 02:35 AM

Lets see now. I have lived through more elections than I like to remember. Never heard a party that didn't promise the world on a silver platter. I have also never seen any of them deliver even a small percentage of what they promised. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I expect much more of the same old BS that we always get regardless of who we elect. The dems have controlled everything for two years now, care to list their accomplishments? Are we better off than we were two years ago? If we are not, is that Bush's fault too? Could the Dems have ended the war? Could the Dems have started drilling for more oil befor the price of gas hit four dollars? Does anyone think that Bush and Cheny or any other president has any control over world oil prices? Who all thought Iraq had WMD's? Is hind sight really 20/20. Do you really think that only right wing people have buddies in big business or high corporate places? Have you heard any of the reports on Democratic pork barrel projects? Do you only hear what you want to hear or what the liberal press reports?

Aswer those questions then we we can take it from there.;)