Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Awesome gas at $4.00 >

Awesome gas at $4.00

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Awesome gas at $4.00

Old 05-23-2008, 07:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Awesome gas at $4.00

Well I must say this sucks. Eighty eight dollars a week for gasis going to take a toll on my hunting. Time to saddle up the horses and ride to work.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Awesome gas at $4.00

$4.19 here in Milwaukee and its only going to get higher, come June 1st when the summer driving season hits that alone will jack up the prices again! By the time hunting season rolls around the price of gas will be between $6 -$7 dollars a gallon![:'(] I personally don't see it going down, ever!
Old 05-23-2008, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here if it were in gallons it would be around $5-5.50 a gallon.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

You know, we are being fed all this crap on TV about how its not the gas companies fault that the prices are going up.... at this point... I'm calling bull crap. When it goes up almost a full dollar in six months just because an energy analyst for Exxon says its going to..... who do you think is setting the prices?

All I have to say is that pretty soon wages and paychecks are going to have to go up across the board, or this country is going to completely stop... and its going to happen within a calendar year.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Eighty eight dollars a week
Thats nothing I go through from $100 to $110 every 2 days and that was before the last price rise.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

You know, we are being fed all this crap on TV about how its not the gas companies fault that the prices are going up.... at this point... I'm calling bull crap. When it goes up almost a full dollar in six months just because an energy analyst for Exxon says its going to..... who do you think is setting the prices?

All I have to say is that pretty soon wages and paychecks are going to have to go up across the board, or this country is going to completely stop... and its going to happen within a calendar year.
I hear ya Swamp at some point things are going to come to a screeching halt because people can't make it!. Like you said its going to be sooner than later!
Old 05-23-2008, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Riding a scooter in full camo with a bow strapped to my back isnt going to be fun and I dont want to think about bringing home a kill.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Typical Buck

I have been spoiling my V8 with premium since I owned her. Im gonna have to start going to regular! My gas bill was over $800 last month! [:@]

Maybe Obama will take some of his $40 million plus in raised spending money and pay off the Exxon Guys!

I thought we had the better end of the oil in the mideast since Saddam is gone. Maybe we should do something else than cut or foot off to save our toes! I could go on about my feelings but this is a bowhunting forum.

I feel sorry for the sportfisherman that are used to running 60 miles offshore to fish!

IMHO
Old 05-23-2008, 09:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

this sucks something has got to be done real stinking soon cause im going broke! It's all a bunch of bullchit. Those damn oil companies run the goverment.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I guess I don't feel so bad seeing some of you pay $100 dollars every two days and $800 dollars a month. $800 dollars a month in WI will get you some prime hunting land (Marsh land).

Quick Reply: Awesome gas at $4.00

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.