Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Mc Cain hates U.S. troops >

Mc Cain hates U.S. troops

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Mc Cain hates U.S. troops

Old 05-23-2008, 06:15 AM

Default Mc Cain hates U.S. troops

Mc Cain misses yet another vote in the senate, and opposes a bill that would help out our hard working service men and women. You'd think a guy that served our country would support our troops.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Mc Cain hates U.S. troops

ORIGINAL: heavy hitter

Mc Cain misses yet another vote in the senate, and opposes a bill that would help out our hard working service men and women. You'd think a guy that served our country would support our troops.
Um...what exactly is it that he opposes ?
Old 05-23-2008, 07:18 AM

A bill that would provide a full scholarship for young men and women that served for at least three years in the military.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:55 AM
Dominant Buck

A bill that would provide a full scholarship for young men and women that served for at least three years in the military.
I oppose that bill as well. It must be a minimum of 6 full time years for that kind of payout in my book.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

So he hates the troops?

Nice propoganda.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Wow. Just, Wow. That really IS your picture, isn't it...

This is a man who refused an offer to be sent home from the POW camp where he'd been tortured for years, unless the rest of his men went home too. And you say he hates the troops.

Some people are just too utterly $^~/)!</ for words... [edited so as not to violate forum rules...]
Old 05-23-2008, 08:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

How many more handouts does the U.S. have to give out? Leave it to the Libs people like me that make a 6 figure income work to hand it over to the government....
Old 05-23-2008, 08:38 AM
Dominant Buck

McCain, Obama and Hillary are all presently sitting US senators. They are all on the campaign trail not working every day in the senate. They are all just as guilty of missing vote sessions. My question to everyone is this: It seems that becoming elected/ re-elected has become the most important and time consuming aspect of political life. Are the American people getting their moneys worth when we vote someone into office? They are voted in to work for us and it turns out that they are working for themselves for much of their term. For those of you who still work, think about the ramifications if you spent most of your time away from your work trying to get another job.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:09 AM

i just hope if he's elected president he doesn't turn his back on america like he has the troops.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

Turned his back on the troops? I'd like to see more about this alleged bill, and I'd like to hear what his reasons were for opposing it. Saying he hates the troops is simply ridiculous. Would you come to the same conclusion if he voted against a bill that said "every soldier shall be given $10,000,000 upon retirement after one year of service"? Your opinion is utterly without basis.

Quick Reply: Mc Cain hates U.S. troops

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.