Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Mc Cain hates U.S. troops >

Mc Cain hates U.S. troops

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Mc Cain hates U.S. troops

Old 05-23-2008, 11:18 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: Mc Cain hates U.S. troops

ORIGINAL: heavy hitter

Mc Cain misses yet another vote in the senate, and opposes a bill that would help out our hard working service men and women. You'd think a guy that served our country would support our troops.
I am curious Heavy. Would you indulge me with a reply. I see far right and far left post outrageous claims on blogs and websites. Both sides do it. But my question is, do you think you are making a difference when you post these kinda things? Do you post it, to try to sway voters?

I know you have defended hussien from the beginning. And obviously a supporter. Just curious why someone would post something like this, with the caption "McCain hates US troops".

Thanks

Old 05-23-2008, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

or the one where someonewished thata Marine Sniper would "Take out" Obama at 1000 yards.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

That was a while back, and many of us called B.S. on it the same way we are calling B.S. on this post. Of course, there has not been much posted on Obam lately that isn't pretty much on track.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Actually, I don't recall a thread saying that Obama was a Radical Muslim Terrorist. I recall one discussing a school he attended.

How about this... Obama wants to raise taxes by $2 Trillion and ship $850 Billion to Africa.

Old 05-23-2008, 11:26 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: Alpha Capo

[]how about the Thread where Obama and hisDad is a radical Muslim Terrorist. (remember that one?...i do)

cant you guys come up with something better than that?[&o]
I didn't see that one. Could you dig it up for us?

Old 05-23-2008, 11:43 AM

Threads like this one are the reason I'm not posting in here as much. As the election gets closer people are getting dumber and dumber. [&o]
Old 05-23-2008, 12:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

IQ's drop and sense of humor suffers immensely. One of my best friends is a big Obama supporter and it is now hard for me to make any kind of comment about him without being called a racist. It will likely get almost as bad for the hardcore McCain folks once the main elections starts.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:36 PM

wow. it doesn't take much to get the right wing mccainiacs worked up does it. quick temper must run in the party. don't dare say anything negative about old stiff arms.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: heavy hitter

wow. it doesn't take much to get the right wing mccainiacs worked up does it. quick temper must run in the party. don't dare say anything negative about old stiff arms.
I don't see anyone getting worked up. I see a bunch of people sounding debunking your ridiculous theory.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Alpha Capo

i think its funny how when someone on here Spews trash(no offence) about McCain....you guys jump that person.

and when somone trashes Hilly or oBama with something that has Zero truth to it....you all agree with it...and refuse to defend either one of the Dem's....

even if you dont agree with the politics, i dont think thats right...

neither one of theCandidates is any less Snakey than the other....hell im sure they are both ok Guys/gal in person.

some of you sure do like rolling in the Bullchit tho.
even i do it everyonce in a while....but thats cuz you guys are easy to fire up.
most of the responses are usually pretty comical.
Oh come on, bias in this forum? Never! If you doubt it, just ask them - they will remind you of the truth. Everyone elseis biased. As can be seen by the subsequent responses...be glad they set you strait.[:-]

Quick Reply: Mc Cain hates U.S. troops

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.