Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Who believes in Global Warming???? >

Who believes in Global Warming????

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Who believes in Global Warming????

Old 04-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Typical Buck

Default Who believes in Global Warming????

Not this guy...this is all from today...

Old 04-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Who believes in Global Warming????

I don't buy it, never have
Old 04-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Host of Hosts

Just another way to take money from people who are tricked into thinking they can make some kind of difference. Their are alot of people who are getting scammed by this.
Does anyone remember back in the late 70's early 80's when they talkied about Global Cooling?
Old 04-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not me!
Old 04-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

The Earth has warmed and cooled for millions of years. Humans are arrogant to think they are doing didly one way or another. One volcano blast does more to the enviroment than man has since the dawn of time. That's not to say we shouldn't take care of the planet the best way we see fit however, we can do nothing to change weather and the Earths natural changes.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:48 PM

We are definately going through a global warming period, to deny it is just foolish. The real question is, are humans responsible for this? The earth has gone through many heating and cooling periods,and they were not caused by man. Put it this way, if we are responsible we are in deep s**t!!!!

I dont think its arrongant to think that man could be causing this. We do pump tons of crap into the atmosphere. This is the crux of the problem, to find out if it is our fault and if it is what can we do about it. If not, we just hang on for the ride.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

global warming is a fact. Are we speeding it up? probably.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Typical Buck

Well I would hate to see what would be going on up here if it were a cooling period. For it to be snowing this late is pretty crazy. Last year it was melted by the beginning of March.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:22 PM
Spike

Most of the scientists agree global warming is happening and so do I. This year has been a more normal winter here in the midwest, but that does not prove global warming isnt happening. How many winters have been warmer then normal over the last 20 years? Scientists have said we would get some normal winters, some colder then normal too, but overall the trend is warmer. Scientists have drilled into the glaciers and looked at tens of thousdands of years of climate data and have shown when carbondioxide gas is at high levels in the atmosphere; the world warmed. We are pumping tons and tons of this gas into the atmosphere everyday. Humans are arrogant enough to be able to changetheir environment and we are doing it right now.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:52 PM

Like Rob said. The earth warms and cools on a regular cycle.
Average temps have beenwarmer by 1 to 2 degrees over what is considered "normal".
The big differences are at the poles. There are as many scientists that don't believe in global warming as there are that do.
As the earth spins on it's axis the holes in the ozone layerat the poles shift and become somewhat largerwith time. And it's cyclical over hundred's of years. They will return to a smaller size but we may not see it in our lifetime. It a scientific fact that this occurs. But like anything scientific, it can be proved and disproved. It all depends on what you want to believe.
And we all know about that, don't we?

Quick Reply: Who believes in Global Warming????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.