Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Time to re-ask this question of pulling a Lautenberg this fall? >

Time to re-ask this question of pulling a Lautenberg this fall?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Time to re-ask this question of pulling a Lautenberg this fall?

Old 03-17-2008, 06:39 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Time to re-ask this question of pulling a Lautenberg this fall?

Got to keep this out front. The Dems have two of the weakest canidates I can remember. You have Obama there pretty muchbecause he is black. Who claims to be the great uniter yet belongs to a racist church and turns out was there in attendance nodding away. If he gets unscripted he falls apart. You have Hillary, who is there only because she's married Bill. Claims to have all this experience but can't seem to back it up. Everything she has claimed latelykeeps turning up to be false statements.

Mark my words, there is a good chance of a substitue this fall! Who do you think can step in and save the day?
Old 03-17-2008, 07:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Time to re-ask this question of pulling a Lautenberg this fall?

ORIGINAL: Fieldmouse

Got to keep this out front. The Dems have two of the weakest canidates I can remember. You have Obama there pretty muchbecause he is black. Who claims to be the great uniter yet belongs to a racist church and turns out was there in attendance nodding away. If he gets unscripted he falls apart. You have Hillary, who is there only because she's married Bill. Claims to have all this experience but can't seem to back it up. Everything she has claimed latelykeeps turning up to be false statements.

Mark my words, there is a good chance of a substitue this fall! Who do you think can step in and save the day?
Oh man....you're sugggesting civil unrest here. The libs will lose their ever-lovin' minds if neither a black man nor a white woman gets to be the FIRST at something ! Better stock up on those ammo cans full'a hardball from "Cheaper n' Dirt".....