Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Throwaway Vote... >

Throwaway Vote...

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Throwaway Vote...

Old 02-11-2008, 09:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Throwaway Vote...

For those who can't bring themselves to vote for the Republican nominee... Here's the future:

Old 02-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Throwaway Vote...

If it were only Hillary: The stark reality is that Obamawill probablybe the Democrat candidate. Obama is likelyto have long coat-tails that will sweep Republicans out of the US congress. This guy Obama will gut the US military, surrender in Iraq and Afghanistan and appease Islamic terrorists.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

We lose whichever Dem gets in (assuming they will, hoping they won't). Obama was recently recognized as the most Liberal Senator. What an honor.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Buy all the (you know whats) you can now, from non BATF reporting places, and tuck them away boys and girls. Yard sales, clasified ads, estate sales, etc. If they grab all the power, won't be long before they will be coming for them.
I foresee a future with the Dems wanting to grab ALL the guns.
Prepare yourselves.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mcawful

Buy all the (you know whats) you can now, from non BATF reporting places, and tuck them away boys and girls. Yard sales, clasified ads, estate sales, etc. If they grab all the power, won't be long before they will be coming for them.
I foresee a future with the Dems wanting to grab ALL the guns.
Prepare yourselves.
+1

The United Stated will end up just like it is here in California, but possibly worse. [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]
Old 02-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

What are the chances one of them gets voted in and gets impeached?
Old 02-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

The one hope I have is that the democratic party takes the heat for their miserable policies failing, and it's so bad that republicans will storm back into congress and the oval officein 2010 and 2012.

I cannot believe that Obama is doing so well, given that he is the most liberal in congress, and NOBODY can point to a single accomplishment of his. Hannity embarrassed many of his supporters on that topic, who are quick to point out they like him essentially because he is likeable!

That said, one thing is for sure, we don't have prevalent racism in this country by white people as Jackson and Sharpton want us to believe, since white peopleare almost evenly split between him and Hillary. Blacks, on the other hand, are voting for Obama in the neighborhoodof 90%.
Old 02-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I vote my conscious. Good luck.
Old 02-11-2008, 05:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think McCain and Obama point to the left of prosperity, too.[:'(]
Old 02-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Dominant Buck

GOP needs its best foot forward now more than ever. I just don't see old man McCain as being the one to win this election. Too many people think he will bring more of the same and people are ready for change. McCain seems to me to be the default candidate after all the rest dropped out. He lost to Bush in the 2000 primary and that was when he was more in his prime. He doesn’t appear to be as sharp as he was back then and he has some health problems.

Quick Reply: Throwaway Vote...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.