Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Hey Rush

Old 01-29-2008, 09:12 PM

Default Hey Rush

Looks like your boss lost in Florida tonight because conservatives agree that you are a sellout just like Hannity,Coulter,Fox News,and basically the rest of the establishment.

McCain is no conservative but he is way better than the person trying to buy this election.

I would like everyone to look real hard at Huckabee and compare him with the establishment picks,then look at the money he has had to spend,HE HAS A MESSAGE AND IT SHOWS again yet today.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Hey Rush

You're going to have to speak up. He's hard of hearing, you know.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Aught Six

You're going to have to speak up. He's hard of hearing, you know.
Yep i have been a faithful listener since 1992 i hate that he's losing his hearing really do,but as long as he has the sense of sight,he will be able to realize that he should not bite the hand that feeds him.

Romney joined the Nra as a lifetime member in August 2006,Bain Capital moved to buy Clear Channel Communications in 2006.

Guess Rush's back is against the wall,i sure wouldn't want to get fired from a 30mil+yr. job because i said Romney was the biggest liberal in the race.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Romney is far from being the biggest liberal in the race. I have several concerns about Romney, but he's more of a conservative than McCain is.

But Limbaugh isn't going anywhere. The mere thought of a boycott from all the Rushians would prevent that. It ticks me off to know that he is considered the mouthpiece of conservatism. He certainly doesn't speak for me.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:36 PM

ORIGINAL: BenGarrett

Romney is far from being the biggest liberal in the race. I have several concerns about Romney, but he's more of a conservative than McCain is.

But Limbaugh isn't going anywhere. The mere thought of a boycott from all the Rushians would prevent that. It ticks me off to know that he is considered the mouthpiece of conservatism. He certainly doesn't speak for me.

Sure Mitt Romney is the biggest liberal in the republican race.I do not like McCain but since all the so called conservative radio hosts that was bought and paid for by Bain Capital has come out for Romney,i have to say McCain looks like Goldwater compared to Romney.

Romney has a Romneycare,Romney is ANTI-GUN,and Romney is pro-china,and apparently he thinks illegals should do his yard work.

McCain is pro-amnesty,semi-antigun,and anti-first amendment.

Huckabee or Paul if your a conservative.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:47 AM

ORIGINAL: smalljaw

Yep i have been a faithful listener since 1992
Really? If you've been a faithful listener since 92' then you would know he just states his opinion and doesn't care what youthink.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:08 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: smalljaw

ORIGINAL: BenGarrett

Sure Mitt Romney is the biggest liberal in the republican race.I do not like McCain but since all the so called conservative radio hosts that was bought and paid for by Bain Capital has come out for Romney,i have to say McCain looks like Goldwater compared to Romney.

Romney has a Romneycare,Romney is ANTI-GUN,and Romney is pro-china,and apparently he thinks illegals should do his yard work.

McCain is pro-amnesty,semi-antigun,and anti-first amendment.

Huckabee or Paul if your a conservative.
Nothing wrong with being pro china. It's called Global Economy and it will continue to grow. You can either accept it and learn and grow or dwindle and die. Lat I checked the company doing yardwork was fired after not living up to their responsibility and only hireing legal workers.

Also FYI, if you were truely a Rush listener you would have known he doesn't work for Clear Channel. He is a partner in EIB Networks.

Just think, only a few months left and most of the trolls go away for 4 more years.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

Lat I checked the company doing yardwork was fired after not living up to their responsibility and only hireing legal workers.
yea after he knew about for a couple years. Romney flip flops more then a walleye in the bottom of your boat.