Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 RON PAUL GETS STRONG SECOND IN NV!!!! >

RON PAUL GETS STRONG SECOND IN NV!!!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

RON PAUL GETS STRONG SECOND IN NV!!!!

Old 01-21-2008, 12:40 PM
Little Doe Peep

Default RE: RON PAUL GETS STRONG SECOND IN NV!!!!

By the way. If we're going to have intelligent political discussion on this thread, you need to stop bringing up Ron Paul. He's irrelevant to this campaign.

Old 01-21-2008, 12:57 PM
F3d
Banned

In order for the states to decide abortion laws, Roe v. Wade would have to be overturned. Before Roe v. Wade, some states allowed abortion, with varying restrictions and some banned it altogether. Row v. Wade says that a woman has a Constitutional "right to privacy" and bars the states from banning abortion.
Thanks for stating the obvious. lol Paul wants to put Constitutionalists in so we don't have this blatant misintrepretation of the Constitution. Huckabee wants to put in people who say "the Constitution says they can't be aborted". Both of these intrepretations are dead wrong.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

By the way. If we're going to have intelligent political discussion on this thread, you need to stop bringing up Ron Paul. He's irrelevant to this campaign.

Sorry, you now have to rid this discussion of Huck with that logic. You, along with BigTim (where has he been) now have my total loss of interest in your opinion.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: Pat Curtis

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

Sorry, you now have to rid this discussion of Huck with that logic. You, along with BigTim (where has he been) now have my total loss of interest in your opinion.
Just because you can't refute my crystalline logical analysis is no reason to pick up yourmarbles and go home. Stick around. I promise I'll go easy on you.

I got interested in this because I'm trying to figure out for whom I want to vote. I like Huckabee but I think if he doesn't take #1 in Florida, he'll be essentially out of it. I also heard on the news that Huckabee is running out of money. If Thompson drops out though, chances are a lot of his votes will go to Huckabee and that could reinvigoratehis campaign.

There are still a lot of primary states to go, but McCain is definitely on a roll. Huckabee and Romney could wind up running for the VP nomination.

I'm researching, desperately, to see if I can justify voting for McCain.

Old 01-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Seriously, the only person who agree's with your "logic" is yourself. You lost all credibility when you said Romney was a Liberal Democrat. I relate that to BigTim's claim that the 16th Amendment lets poor people off from paying taxes, and his 2nd claim that 1oz of nerve gas would kill NYC.

You need to stop reading info from the internet and experience things in real life before you'll earn my respect back on your opinion.

BTW, here's a tip for you. Don't readthe issues on what acandidateclaims he's pro or con. Rather, research into what he's voted for and changedin the previous years..that will lead you on to what he/she is really for in terms of visions.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:29 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: Pat Curtis

Seriously, the only person who agree's with your "logic" is yourself. You lost all credibility when you said Romney was a Liberal Democrat. I relate that to BigTim's claim that the 16th Amendment lets poor people off from paying taxes, and his 2nd claim that 1oz of nerve gas would kill NYC.

You need to stop reading info from the internet and experience things in real life before you'll earn my respect back on your opinion.

BTW, here's a tip for you. Don't readthe issues on what acandidateclaims he's pro or con. Rather, research into what he's voted for and changedin the previous years..that will lead you on to what he/she is really for in terms of visions.
I thought you were no longer interested in my opinions.

Yes, I've read up on both Romney and McCain. And yes, Romney has "changed" as time goes on. Some might call that flip-flopping. I like some of what McCain says but he seems kind of squishy and what he says doesn't quite match his actions in Congress or the Senators he hangs out with like Feingold and Lieberman.

Just heard on the news that Romney has a slight lead in the polls over McCain in Florida. Oh well....

Old 01-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

a strong second he got second by like a 100 vote and lost 1st by like 35 or 40%
He has as much chance of winning as osama does
Old 01-22-2008, 09:12 AM

This thread is a good example of how delusional Ron Paul supporters are. They think there's some kind of conspiracy to hold him down when it's really that he scares most people away with his poor speaking abilities and his bizarre position with radical Islamics... [:-]
Old 01-22-2008, 10:49 AM
F3d
Banned

This thread is a good example of how delusional Ron Paul supporters are. They think there's some kind of conspiracy to hold him down when it's really that he scares most people away with his poor speaking abilities and his bizarre position with radical Islamics...
Poor speaking abilities??? He's better than McCain, the Ghoul, and Fred. I would like to see you in the debates. Probably even worse than Fred. A lot of people don't even know Paul and of course Foxnews and all the other news stations don't like Paul.

http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2008/...n-luther-king/

We Report, We Decide. Tons of people don't like Paul because of crap like this, they don't know him still, they don't take him seriously since he's never mentioned, and some think McCain is against the Iraq War (I'm serious). His second place finish isn't even mention, but of course they'll mention a newsletter written over a decade ago.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

I thought you promised to stop bothering us.

Quick Reply: RON PAUL GETS STRONG SECOND IN NV!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.