Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Need your opinion >

Need your opinion

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Need your opinion

Old 01-13-2008, 06:59 PM

Default Need your opinion

Well I have only one candidate I support and thats Mitt He is the only qualified Republicanin the running. He is tuff on immigration and always has been as well as that he is well rounded with experience in business government and the Olympics. A true Leader in my book, so I have done up some campaign art and need some feedback.

Thanks
Elkslayer
Old 01-13-2008, 07:18 PM

Default RE: Need your opinion

That's pretty sweet. I like it. I'm not going to make my decision yet, cause there is a long way to go. Right now, it's either between Huckaby or Mitt.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Little Doe Peep

Have you guys given any thought at all to the fact that Mitt Romney is anti-gun?

Good grief!

Old 01-13-2008, 07:54 PM

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

Have you guys given any thought at all to the fact that Mitt Romney is anti-gun?

Good grief!

thats anti assault weapons not huntingguns and I do not agree with the NRA on that issue. In fact he is now a Member of The NRA and what you are referring to is the1994 US Senate run, Romney backed two gun-control measures strongly opposed by the National Rifle Association and other gun-rights groups: the Brady Bill, which imposed a five-day waiting period on gun sales, and a ban on certain assault weapons. Get this strait the first part of the Brady Billwas a good thing not badthe rest was hog wash.
GOOD GRIEF LOL
Old 01-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

That's very clever. What's he story on the round frame there?
Old 01-13-2008, 08:08 PM

its a Scandinavian braid, should I use a shieldshape instead? andthanks for bringing that up
Old 01-13-2008, 08:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

I think a shield would make a better fit for the theme. When I saw that, I thought"Mitt", followed by "red, white, and blue", andfinally "vaguely medieval".
Old 01-13-2008, 08:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: elkslayer338

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

Good grief!

thats anti assault weapons not huntingguns and I do not agree with the NRA on that issue. In fact he is now a Member of The NRA and what you are referring to is the1994 US Senate run, Romney backed two gun-control measures strongly opposed by the National Rifle Association and other gun-rights groups: the Brady Bill, which imposed a five-day waiting period on gun sales, and a ban on certain assault weapons. Get this strait the Brady Bill is a good thing not bad.
GOOD GRIEF LOL
Sounds like anti gun to me- anti" assult weapons".
I call it select o vision. But maybe if he could explain to me the differences between the firearms & why so called "assult weapons" arebad & the others good.

Sounds like ol mitt is a typical liberal gun grabbinpoltican when it comes to these things- but maybe thats just a mispreception?

Old 01-14-2008, 05:09 AM
Fork Horn

i agree with knightia- give any politician a foot, and he'll think himself a RULER!! i don't want any gun grabbing liberal telling me what gun i can or should have and what i can use it for. infringe on my rights and you are taking them away- the very reason for the 2nd amendment! imagine if you can, politicians telling the press they can't use word processors, but must go back to manual typewriters because the new varieties are too fast. just imagine the outcry! same difference! no one that supports the Brady gun grab bill or anythingsimilar will get my vote. well, maybe for dog catcher, but nothing with more power than that!!
Old 01-14-2008, 06:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice poster.

This guy also wore a glove, right ?

Yes it is Miss Spears beside Jackson, he appears to be wondering where his glove went...

Quick Reply: Need your opinion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.