Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 "Iron my Shirt" incident staged? >

"Iron my Shirt" incident staged?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

"Iron my Shirt" incident staged?

Old 01-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default "Iron my Shirt" incident staged?

I am not pleased with any of the republican candidates this year, save maybe Duncan Hunter. But there is nothing worse in my book than Hillary, anything to win, calculating and as fake as you get Clinton. She may haveESP medium, rules are for you not for meEdwards beat in the slime category!

I just read an article where a witness stated that the sign holder was talking to Clinton people before the event aimed atwomen,and was given near front row seats. It's a Twana Brawley scheme for compassion/votes.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Iron_My_Shirt_man_at_Clinton_event_Was_it_staged?O TC-widget

Old 01-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: "Iron my Shirt" incident staged?

No suprise at all. Everything that happens around Hillary is carefully orchestrated and controlled.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

I don't know, but it sure seems likely. We'll see if these two show up in the national media tomorrow. Few pranksters of this kindwould avoid attention from the press.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

We'll see if these two show up in the national media tomorrow
HA! The press print something negative about the annointed one? Bwhahaha. Not a chance, my guess is that they were tipped off beforehand so they could witness the event.

Few pranksters of this kindwould avoid attention from the press.
I was at a rally to see George Sr around 1991 or so. There was a crowd of Union drones making a lot of racket and shouting a lot of rude language. They weren't removed from the crowd, but it became evident where several members of the secret Service were in the crowd pretty quick. I guess maybe Hillary just doesn't tolerate protesters or free speech whether or not her production was staged.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:47 AM

ORIGINAL: Briman

No suprise at all. Everything that happens around Hillary is carefully orchestrated and controlled.
Exactly! It's all calculated with the Clinton machine. [:@]
Old 01-09-2008, 09:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

All I can say is "Go Hillary Go!" Although it did delight me to see her reaction to her briefly apparent downfall, I hope she beats Obama. Obama is much more electable in a general election than Hillary, and frankly, I think Obama might scare me more than she does . . . I don't know. They're both pretty scary.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Obama is much more electable in a general election than Hillary, and frankly, I think Obama might scare me more than she does . .
Neither of them are qualified to be president, but I gree that Obama is more electable.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:16 AM

ORIGINAL: BenGarrett

All I can say is "Go Hillary Go!" Although it did delight me to see her reaction to her briefly apparent downfall, I hope she beats Obama. Obama is much more electable in a general election than Hillary, and frankly, I think Obama might scare me more than she does . . . I don't know. They're both pretty scary.
I guess it just depends on whose image you want tattooed on your forehead after the election.[&:]
Old 01-10-2008, 09:48 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Briman

Neither of them are qualified to be president, but I gree that Obama is more electable.
At the risk of hijacking, Billery has repeatedly touted her 35 years of political experience and leadership as her qualification to be POTUS. I made an extensive search, and other than the sham election that legally made her senator to NY I can't find a single record of a public office that she's been elected to. She also claims to be able to reform the bloated healthcare system, yet when her hubby appointed her to a commitee to do just that she failed miserably. Aside from that I can find no evidence that she's ever been anything but an Arkansas based lawyer. Why am I so confused?
Old 01-10-2008, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

In a news conference Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers this coming Sunday. Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers. During this period of time she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, and is now completely comfortable with other terminology of the Packers offense. A survey of Packers fans shows that 50% of those polled supported the move.

Does this sounds idiotic and unbelievable to you? Well, Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and 50% of democrats polled agreed. She has never run a City, County, or State. When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the white house, Dick Morris stated "so has the pastry chef".

Quick Reply: "Iron my Shirt" incident staged?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.