Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 would you vote for a woman >

would you vote for a woman

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

would you vote for a woman

Old 01-08-2008, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: would you vote for a woman

Certainly,
But it wouldn't be one so weak to put up with her husband running around on her for the last 30 or so years.

C. Davis
Old 01-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Dominant Buck

Sure I would vote for a woman is she was the most qualified.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Champlain Islander

Sure I would vote for a woman is she was the most qualified.
lets qualify that a little...

"and didn't have a sack that hung lower than her hubby's did."
Old 01-08-2008, 06:49 PM

Yes but hilary isn't the one.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Banned

no, I don't think I ever would. women run on emotions, I can see a menopasual Hillary at a UN summit, all wigged out on emotions and hormones ...... so no thanks
Old 01-09-2008, 07:43 AM

I would vote for a woman for POTUS, but I still have a hard time with allowing women to vote. LOL
Old 01-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

At this time, no I wouldn't. This is a time when we are facing countries that have absolutely no respect for women, and little respect for us as it is. Adding a woman into the game might come across as an insult to hopeful peace movements. Do I care if we insult them? No, frankly I don't. But that just might add to their bull-headedness about jihads and whatnot and try to cleanse the earth of the infidels even more. They just wouldn't take a woman seriously enough to get anything accomplished.

Also, I think Hillary just F-ed it up for any woman hoping to become president in the near future with her little crying episode. Women have a tendency to get too emotionally involved and take things personally. We also have more of a need to nurture which could pose a problem in places such as Darfur where people need obvious help. Problem is, we just don't have the funding or strength to play world police anymore.

I believe that the right woman for the job will eventually come along. Its just not the right time yet. I would have no problem voting for a woman, just not yet.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:04 PM
bigcountry

Nope, never would. Sure there are corner cases where a women might make a decent president, but God has made men and women with vastly different strengths and weakness's. It just doesn't jive with my Biblical principles about leadership in the church or home, so I can't see how it would fit for leadership of a country or municipality.

Old 01-09-2008, 01:16 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Briman

Margaret Thatcher
Yes.
Mrs. Thatcher is one of my political heros too. Gender is a non-issue for me, abilities and track record are what count in my book.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:38 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: kevin1

ORIGINAL: Briman

Margaret Thatcher
Yes.
Mrs. Thatcher is one of my political heros too. Gender is a non-issue for me, abilities and track record are what count in my book.
You know whats so funny is outside the UK, she was considered bright, tough and just plain good leader. In the UK, I never hear a good word about her. They say they laugh at Americans for thinking she was so great.

Quick Reply: would you vote for a woman

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.