Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Ron Paul and GC >

Ron Paul and GC

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Ron Paul and GC

Old 07-03-2007, 12:03 AM

Default Ron Paul and GC

If Ron Paul gets elected President allbranches of government will have to obey the 4th. There will be no illegal searches or warrantless searches nor will anyones property rights be violated by any law enforcement agency without a warrant to do so. This means all GC will have to get a warrant to step foot on your property or search your vehicles. Life, Liberty and property and the constitution is what Ron Paulis giveing back to the people if he gets elected. If you don't know who Ron Paul is, You are missing out on the revolution. He is a pro gunner and pro constitution. He speaks of what we only think.. He is the land owners best friend in every state when it comes to property rights... He wants to give the true property rights back to the people.. No permits to build or repair your houses and no say so over what you do with your property..
Old 07-04-2007, 05:18 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Ron Paul and GC

Unfortunately, he has no chance. Watch for him to drop out around December of this year, right before the primaries start. At the latest, he'll drop out after Super Tuesday, as will many other candidates.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'be been libertarian for a long time. Ron Paul hasmy vote! Sadly though I'm afraid Airorneguy is right.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:58 AM

ORIGINAL: Sylvan

I'be been libertarian for a long time. Ron Paul hasmy vote! Sadly though I'm afraid Airorneguy is right.
He has come to far to drop out or quit. His supporters would tar and feather him if he did. He will not drop out or quit. He is gaining momentum,Not on Mainstream because they are black balling him, But he is the number one candidate search on the net out of everyone running.
Old 07-04-2007, 08:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

He'd have my vote...
Old 07-04-2007, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hope you're right!
Old 07-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Fork Horn

Unfortunately, the man I hate the most (Giuliani) is going to win the Republican nomination, and I am actually preparing to vote for a democrat, if needs be (Except Hillary or Edwards). I PRAY TO GOD that Fred thompson runs, because he is the only Republican with a chance whom I will vote for. The second tier (hell, there are third tier people too) candidates, have no shot, unfortunately, that is the truth and it always has been.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:33 AM

What I found amuseing, Is if he has not a chance or isn't a threat to other candidates, Why is the mainstream slandering him and trying to trap him in their interviews? For a 2nd or 3 tier candidate they are sure going out of their way for some reason.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul-arch.html
Old 07-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Airborneguy

Unfortunately, the man I hate the most (Giuliani) is going to win the Republican nomination, and I am actually preparing to vote for a democrat, if needs be (Except Hillary or Edwards). I PRAY TO GOD that Fred thompson runs, because he is the only Republican with a chance whom I will vote for. The second tier (hell, there are third tier people too) candidates, have no shot, unfortunately, that is the truth and it always has been.
The last poll I heard actually had Fred Thompson winning - even though he hasn't announced! I recently went to Ron Paul's website and read about him and liked what I saw. I never even heard of him before and doubt his chances, but he'd be my choice if Fred Thompson doesn't get it. He could also be a good vice presidential choice.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:59 AM

Check this out. Fox censorship at a ball game. This has some proof that they do not want to show any support for RP. This is the unbias foxnews station.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8982408726031403003&q=bigsauce radio.podshowcreator.com+%28Ron+Paul+at+Marlins+Ga me%29&total=1&start=0&num=10&so=0& amp;type=search&plindex=0

I didn't think they did anything wrong with what they was doing? Fox news thought so though. Or am I missing something here? This is the blackballing garbage they are doing to silence RP.

Quick Reply: Ron Paul and GC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.