Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Electric Cars >

Electric Cars

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Electric Cars

Old 07-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Electric Cars

ORIGINAL: hillbillyhunter1

Are you saying you're pro pollution??? Is that tied in with being in love with gas??
What are you talking about now????????
Old 07-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, even though you mis-interpreted that entire study, you seem quite satisfied that pollution from cities is migrating and affecting trees in rural areas..as was pointed out in the study you cited. You've listed those toxic agents twice now as if they're vitamins or something, haven't you??
Old 07-09-2007, 10:59 PM

The problem with electric cars is the electricity. One must askhow the energy is produced. The answer is probably through the burning of coal or other fossil fuels to power a turbine.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:55 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: hillbillyhunter1

Well, even though you mis-interpreted that entire study, you seem quite satisfied that pollution from cities is migrating and affecting trees in rural areas..as was pointed out in the study you cited. You've listed those toxic agents twice now as if they're vitamins or something, haven't you??
Who is mis-inturpreting what? I posted that trees do recycle car exhaust. I posted exhactly what was in the car exhaust and showed the Nitrogen, which is a major componentin fertilizer, is also found in car exhaust. CO2 emission, which is now wrongly claimed to be pollution, is also found in car exhaust. I was then told trees in big poluted cities can't thrive as well as trees in rual areas. You can interprete their findings many ways. They were looking at ozone caused by exhaust and pollution. What they found was the trees in the heavy poluted areas of the big cities out grew the other cloned trees put in the rual area by 2 to 1 in size.

Please post something other then you common liar liar response. If your going to do that please back it up with some research or facts.