Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 U.S. = Nazis? >

U.S. = Nazis?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

U.S. = Nazis?

Old 05-11-2007, 10:37 AM

Default U.S. = Nazis?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11497296/

Old 05-11-2007, 11:18 AM

Default RE: U.S. = Nazis?

if Putin & Russia were as powerful as the US and had no one to get in their way, they would bevery similar to the Nazis. Russia is and always has been a oppressive society. in other words he is full of tihs.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:15 PM

Old 05-11-2007, 01:43 PM

ORIGINAL: american pride

So you agree with Putin!? [>:] I never would have thunk it?
Old 05-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

I would love to see critics of the US like yourself explain why the entire world would die to live here. If we are half as bad as you and all the far left America-haters would like us to believe, why in the world would so many people risk their lives to live here?

Waiting for aresponse...
Old 05-11-2007, 03:00 PM

ORIGINAL: DougMD

I would love to see critics of the US like yourself explain why the entire world would die to live here. If we are half as bad as you and all the far left America-haters would like us to believe, why in the world would so many people risk their lives to live here?

Waiting for aresponse...
I do not know why you would think that I am an American-hater? Far from it. Just because I post a controversial article (not rare in this forum) and post a playful response to AP, I am an America-hater? I guess 16 years of military service makes me a big America-hater?
Why I do not disagree that a large number of people world-wide would love to live in this country it is not theentire world that wishes to. I think that we would have quite a few canadian posters here, for one example, that would back me up on this.
Yes there are people that suffer and die to come here, but likely a good number, such as Mexicans, Cubans, etc...that do so illegally and not likely too welcome by most.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, because many in other nations feel we have the best country in the world to live in, which is far from the wretched, racist, murderous,oppressionist country many on the left keep claiming.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:12 PM

Yes, because many in other nations feel we have the best country in the world to live in, which is far from the wretched, racist, murderous,oppressionist country many on the left keep claiming.
I do not disagree at all, but our country can be better, but of course that will always be the case in some way. My views are a collection of the right and left, moderate, as both ends of the spectrum (liberal and conservative) leave me less than satisfied.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Dominant Buck

Waiting for aresponse...
Doug I think you are miss interpreting Red's posts and failing to see some humor. I love the US was born here and will never leave. But to state that the entire world would die to live here is a little far fetched. There are plenty of countries in the free world that have living conditions as good or better than we have it in the US. They like their country because that is home to them just like we do. Our country is huge and there are several economic and geographic areas that are better than others. Ask the poor person living all his life in an inner city project if he has it better than someone living inEurope or some of the Scandinavian countries.

Old 05-11-2007, 04:27 PM

Waiting for aresponse...
Not agrreing or disagreeing here, but can I insert a question? If those people are "dying" to get here, then why do they still flaunt their flags from "their country" here? And why do they admit they are "illegal aliens", and yet still DEMAND rights? And guess what, we give them to them. [:@] I love America overall, but things like this really tick me off!

Also, any real (Christian) "conservative" should be atleast somewhat disgusted with the way this country is going. Doesn't mean they don't wanna live here, just means they're not happy w/ the way the country is heading. (away from the Bible and its teachings on which is WAS built upon).

Quick Reply: U.S. = Nazis?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.