Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Why is the Demo party = to the black party? >

Why is the Demo party = to the black party?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Why is the Demo party = to the black party?

Old 05-01-2007, 08:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Why is the Demo party = to the black party?

It is no secret that the Democratic party is considered the Black party. I never really thought about it, but when I did, I dont understand.
The Republican Party was created in 1854 as a response by opponents of the Kansas-Nebraska Act, which would have allowed the expansion of slavery. It was the Republican party that created the NAACP not to mention the Emancipation Proclamation. As for the contribution of the Democratic to the black community were,,,,??????
[/align]
[/align]I believe the Democratic claim to fame came in 1930s with Franklin Roosevelt's promise of social programs and transfers of wealth. Besides, wasn't the Jim Crow laws created by the Democratic party? I'm a little confused. Maybe some of you can point out where I'm going wrong.
[/align]
[/align]
Old 05-01-2007, 08:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Why is the Demo party = to the black party?

Seems that somewhere between the Depression-era New Deal programs and Vietnam, liberals, communists, and civil rights activists saw the chance to plant the seeds of leftism into the Democrat Party. The Cold War was raging, and a lot of people saw the Democrats reinvent themselves as the alternative to the old establishment.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:20 AM
Dominant Buck

You're NOT wrong. This ought to be funny.

Ask the Dems who was fighting for equal rights, too....LOL.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:39 AM

Your only going wrong by thinking.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:57 PM
Typical Buck

I think most of it started with JFK. He was the first to really push the civil rights agenda, thus most minorities aligned themselves with the democrats, and the democrats have catered to them ever since.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know if this is germain to the topic or not, but here goes anyhow... a legislative bill, HB 760 was recently on it's way for review by the PA Legislature. I think some of you are knowledgeable of it's content. For those who aren't, it basically would have required gun owners in PA. to be photographed, fingerprinted, and pay a $10/yr fee for all guns they owned. A ground swell developed by hunters and gun owners, Legislators were contacted, and a demonstration was held at the Capitlo building in Harrisburg, PA. At the rally, a banner was displayed, saying that Rep. Angel Cruz, who is a Philadelphia area Legislator, should be "Hung from the Tree of Liberty". I am not saying this was right or wrong. What I am saying was the Black Caucus saw fit to take this as a racial slur, and demand apology. Rep. Cruz is not black. He is reported to be of Puerto Rican descent.
What in the hell is going on??? What are they doing??? If Rep. Cruz would have been Caucasian, do you think yhis would have occured?? I think not!! Absolutely NO racial slur was expressed or suggested. It just seems that the white people are supposed to walk on eggshells in the public eye, but are fair game for the black radicals at anytime. I don't mean to come off as a bigot or segregationist, but I am getting D**N tired of this kind of crap ocurring without some sort of rebuke.
Sorry if I offended anyone, but GD it, what's right is right.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Ask the Dems who was fighting for equal rights, too....LOL.
Ask the folks that were working for a company that built them up, increased their wages, and then decided they were paying them to much and layed a large group of employees off. Why because they got payed to much, " It's the Republican way!!!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 05:11 AM
Dominant Buck

No Phil....It's the AMERICAN way. It's called "Capitalism". The US has thrived under this way of life. We still do (Have you checked the stock markets, lately?).

You're welcome.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

No Jeff, it is the Republicam way of doing things! Didn't you know that big corporations pay more on lobbists to keep things that way?

You are welcome but check what runs the stockmarket.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:01 AM
Dominant Buck

Yeah Phil.....I checked.....it's called the US economy. Consumer confidence is HIGH right now.....and the market's at an all-time high (again, not surprisingly).

Do you know what percentage of the us GDP is attributable to SMALL businesses? Educate me on how "big business" or capitalismis ruining us.

Quick Reply: Why is the Demo party = to the black party?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.