Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 The Bath School Disaster of 1928 >

The Bath School Disaster of 1928

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The Bath School Disaster of 1928

Old 04-18-2007, 06:44 PM

Default The Bath School Disaster of 1928

[/align]
[/align]The Bath School Disaster

[/align]With all due respect and sympathy to the victims and their families of the Virginia Tech disaster this is not the worst mass murder of children in the US. So many seem to think it is the sign of the times, and blame our society for their acts of cowardliness.Butthese senseless selfish acts have occurred though out history. We in Michigan remember when45 people, mostly children, were killed and 58 were injured when disgruntled and demented school board member Andrew Kehoe dynamited the new school building in Bath, Michigan out of revenge over his foreclosed farm due in part to the taxes required to pay for the new school.I just had it out withan anti gunperson over the Virginia Tech Shootings.The Anti " if he would not of had a gun this would not have happened " My reply was " your right but it could have been worse he could have blown the building up orhe could have chained those doors and lit him self a blaze burning the hole building down. then I told them of the Bath school house and pointed out the complete lose of respect for life. " ...The V.T. Shootershould not have been allowed to have a gun that's for sure but you canblame the ACLU for that they fight to keep records sealed. People who are Suicidal should be reported to police by their counsel or Doctor and should never be allowed to have a weapon of any type until they are of fit mind again.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: The Bath School Disaster of 1928

I agree 100% and I really feel great sorrow for the loss of the families and for the victims but this has gone on since the beggining.

There is NOTHING that can be done to prevent an insane person from committing an insane act.

BUT,we will be listening to the "experts" tell us what we should have done,could do,will do,why our guns are at fault and how our society has caused this and didn't prevent it for the next,well,untill the next big story comes along.

This isa secondary tragedy in the whole thing.It is just a story for the media and will be drug on untill they have something else to condem us for.