Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Animal Rights... >

Animal Rights...

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Animal Rights...

Old 03-15-2007, 09:29 AM

Default RE: Animal Rights...

Personally, I love animals, as they are delicious. Some complete nutjobs could use a labotomy.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Aught Six

"Animals have the right to remain eaten. Any noises they make probably will not be used against them in a house of slaughter. They have the right to be tasty. If they cannot afford to be tasty, flavoring will be provided for them."

Know your rights!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2007, 05:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Red Lion

Personally, I love animals, as they are delicious. Some complete nutjobs could use a labotomy.
Red, I was just about to quote that ...... BNrother had a bumper sticker that said that[8D]
Old 03-17-2007, 05:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was recently in a forum where they asked if there were any vegetarians in thier.Several people came forward and a good debate soon developed.Heres the crazy part.I was the only hunter that got involved in the debate and soon I found myself siding with the vegetarians in the room[:-]

Seemed everyone that ate meat didnt want to consider where thier meat came from other then little styrofoam packets at Walmart, the vegetarians on the other hand had no problem with hunting, one went so far as to say everyone that ate meat should have to kill thier own, and thier objections to eating meat came from the way the animals are treated and the stuff pumped into them to make them grow, they had no problem with actually killing things to eat for the most part.It was one of the more bizzare debates Id ever gotten involved in.Really ruined my stereotype of vegetarians as leaf munching crazy people
Old 03-17-2007, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: petasux

I was recently in a forum where they asked if there were any vegetarians in thier.Several people came forward and a good debate soon developed.Heres the crazy part.I was the only hunter that got involved in the debate and soon I found myself siding with the vegetarians in the room[:-]

Seemed everyone that ate meat didnt want to consider where thier meat came from other then little styrofoam packets at Walmart, the vegetarians on the other hand had no problem with hunting, one went so far as to say everyone that ate meat should have to kill thier own, and thier objections to eating meat came from the way the animals are treated and the stuff pumped into them to make them grow, they had no problem with actually killing things to eat for the most part.It was one of the more bizzare debates Id ever gotten involved in.Really ruined my stereotype of vegetarians as leaf munching crazy people
I've had the same experience. Lots of vegetarians refrain from meat because they believe it's not healthy. They have a point.

I am also amused by hunters who feel it's necessary to soak their game in various liquids and rubs, etc., to give it flavor or to mask undesirable flavors or to add fat.

I am also amused by people who eat meat but object to the idea of hunters killing animals. I would suggest that all grade school children be required to tour a slaughter house or at least the butcher area of their local supermarket. But in our pansy society, that just wouldn't fly.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:15 AM

You have the right to be juicy.[/align]You have the right to be tender.[/align]You have the right to be delicious.[/align]If you do not have a chief,[/align]One will be appointed to cook you.[/align]Do you understand these rights?[/align]

Old 03-17-2007, 10:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Im a member of PETA... People for the Eating of Tasty Animals. However animals do have one right as far as I'm concerned and I would hope that you would agree with me (If you dont you need psychiatric help). Animals should have the right to a fast death with as little pain as possible.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:38 AM

Yep!
& a 22-250
is pretty darn fast!
Old 03-17-2007, 12:32 PM

I wouldn't call it a right. Animal rights activists try to say that animals should have rights, but I disagree. This is probably just a case of semantics, but I feel that animals should be treated with respect. That is our ethical responsibility as humans.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Northwind. I like the way you look at this issue. I don't know as I think animals have rights but we as humans, I think should be judged by the way we treat all the creatures around us. Both human and animals. I believe animals are here in part as food for us and for other animals but as has already been said, killing food should be fast and humane.

Quick Reply: Animal Rights...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.