Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Oh cry me a river >

Oh cry me a river

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Oh cry me a river

Old 03-12-2007, 07:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Oh cry me a river

Now we have to listen to whining that when we pick up illegal aliens their children may be left unattended. That is what happens when you are involved in illegal activity and are a criminal. You are taken into custody. That is how it works in this country. It has been that way for a long time.

Maybe people should just faceup to thatis what going to happen if (when) they are caught and not be a partake in criminal (illegal) activity.

Seems pretty simple to me, but these politicians want to cry a river.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070312/ap_on_re_us/divided_families;_ylt=ArcGYlGm4x91yc8w74G8zKpI2ocA
Old 03-12-2007, 08:07 AM

Default RE: Oh cry me a river

While I agree that we do need to do something regarding illegal aliens, it still is a sad fact that young children will be left without parents for some period of time.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:17 AM
Dominant Buck

Fine, keep the parents and kids together and deport them both. Problem resolved.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:31 AM

Yes, the liberals always whine and caterwaul when illegals are deported. Liberals just hate see all of those illegally registered Democrat voters headed south.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:35 AM

I hate when these people whine about that too, I mean seriously, if I was walking down the street selling pot or something else they would just arrest me and take me in regardless who was at home, so what's the difference.