Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Bush Timetable >

Bush Timetable

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Bush Timetable

Old 11-14-2002, 12:18 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Bush Timetable

Interesting quote from MLK burniegoeasily and even more applicable in current times.

Born to hunt, forced to work.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>The republican party tells us is good for our well being, how long does Bush have with his congress to show a turn around in things such as economy, <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

well first off all Clinton got this little ball rolling(or had you forgto). Secondly, there is nothing that one person can do about our economy. It is up to citizens to continue to spend and lawmakers to try to straighten out the sorted mess of investment banks etc. that Clinton left behind.

My question to you is (since you seem to be getting ansy) is why don't you just go ahead and tell us how to turn the economy around. Oh yea, and while your at it tell me were Bin Laden is and I'll go kill him myself.

Protect your hunting rights, &quot;Spay or neuter a liberal.&quot;
Old 11-14-2002, 01:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> Old Elk, during Clintons years, this nation recovered and grew economically.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> But not in recession, under the dems plan it would have started growing again.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>
Once again, and I will type slowly for you. Our fiscal ploicy was that of Allen Greenspan not a dem or repub. just Greenspan. The only thing Klinton did was have enough sense to stay out of the way. However, when Klinton turned his back he also turned his back on the Investment Banking industry and alllowed for horrible misrepresentaions to take place that have ultimately caused the collapse of consumer confidence.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Dont care about him lying about monica, It was not your or my business in the first place, and the only ones who did care suffered from Clinton Penis envy

yea but if he lied about that what else did he lye about. the least he could have done would have been to stand up and be a man about it.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> More lies, the rate of national debt growth also slowed way down under Clinton. Bigger Gov. yet less National debt. By the way under Bush the Gov. has continued to grow

Because, Klinton was the only President that we have ever had that was so arogant and thought the citizens were so stupid that he could manipulate the numbers however he wanted to and still get away with it.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> 14&gt; He allowed our military to be run down and demoralized
15&gt; He persecuted our enlisted men in Tailhook Scandal

more lies

Are you blind, stupid, or just in denial(that's not a River).

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Bush has not invaded or bombed has he? Clinton had nothing to do with the weapons inspectors. Noice Bush didnt disarm Iraq yet, and he has been in office 2yrs.

Not yet but rest assured that GW won't set back and watch while they do everything but bitchslap his kids like Klinton did. It is coming!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>If you havent noticed, I havent heard of Bush doing anything to catch him lately

When you get out of that river, turn on the news!

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> . GA you are in total denial of the facts as usual and are just are a crib democrat who like most of your type have their head stuck in the sand. People like you and Shawn are one of the reasons these idiots(Democrats) get voted in.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

]<font size=6><font color=red>AMEN!!!!!!!!</font id=red></font id=size6>

Protect your hunting rights, &quot;Spay or neuter a liberal.&quot;
Old 11-14-2002, 03:10 PM
Fork Horn

Reagan administration era convictions in the Iran-contra scandal:

14 (two overturned on appeal) Reagan official convicted for illegal lobbying: 1 (Lyn Nofziger, White House political director) Reagan officials convicted in Housing and Urban Development scandal: 16

Total Reagan era convictions: 31

Bush I pardons of those indicted and/or convicted of Iran-contra crimes: 7 (5 convicted, one about to receive sentence, Caspar Weinberger about to stand trial)

Bush II official appointed to National Security Council who plead guilty to Iran-contra crime and was pardoned by Bush I: 1 (Elliot Abrams)

Clinton admin officials indicted and/or convicted of Whitewater crimes: 0 Clinton admin officials indicted and/or convicted of Travel Office crimes: 0 Clinton admin officials indicted and/or convicted of FBI file abuse crimes: 0 Clinton admin officials indicted and/of convicted of Lewinsky matter crimes: 0

Now I realize you won't believe even this, but there they are oldelk.
Old 11-15-2002, 07:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Gee Shawn...awfully tough to convict people when you have a &quot;bought&quot; Attorney General. COme on now Shawn you have to be smarter than that. Now you are talking 2 scandals as opposed to how many Clinton Scandals both as Governor of Arkansas and President. You should well be aware that when a Republican does something wrong everyone finds out and someone somewhere is punished. Democrats are allowed to create laws and break them at will or if not politically convenient for them ie: Election Laws.
Old 11-15-2002, 07:39 AM

Rebublicans are generally honest and take responsibility when they do wrong.

Democrats are generally dishonest and skirt responsibility as much as possible.

How many people took the fifth, fled the country, lied under oath, spent time in jail for contempt for failing to answer questions, etc. during the clinton scandals? Can you do the research on that?

You ask about convictions? Hard to convict someone who refuses to talk, leaves the country, or lies to the nation. Get real!

<font color=red><font size=4>We are still waiting for your proposals for what the POTUS and congress should do...GA too...

No plans, no platform, old ideas, obstruct and throw mud, obstruct and throw mud. Your leaders are proud of you.</font id=size4></font id=red>

&quot;Liberals are tightwads with more than just mindwidth, unless of course you are picking up the tab.&quot;
BUCKGOBBLER WANNABE
Old 11-15-2002, 08:10 AM
Dominant Buck

CalHunter
Thanks. I have always been fond of it.

&quot;Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity&quot; Martin Luther King Jr.
Old 11-15-2002, 08:21 AM
Typical Buck

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>How many people took the fifth, fled the country, lied under oath, spent time in jail for contempt for failing to answer questions, etc. during the clinton scandals? Can you do the research on that?<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

Oh, that's easy. I can give you a short list off the top of my head. Regan, North, Poindexter... Oh, you said during the Clinton scandals. In that case I'd have to answer Nixon, Liddy, Agnew... Oh, still the wrong administration.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Rebublicans are generally honest and take responsibility when they do wrong.

Democrats are generally dishonest and skirt responsibility as much as possible.

That statement makes about as much sense as pissing in the wind. Politicians in general have not been known for taking responsibility when they do wrong.

Old 11-15-2002, 10:00 AM
Fork Horn

oldelk, you asked for them, I gave then to you. now you want to run me down for providing them to you.

blues, why do you attempt to classify dems and reps in a 'set in stone' manner? That is ridiculous. I could well make the claim, based on raygun's history that all reps base all the decisions in their lives on the horoscopes and astrology readings. But you see I know that isn't the case, I realize there are good reps out there, the same as there are good dems, and that there are both bad reps and bad dems. And when some of you ru****es get that through your gop brainwashed skull the world will be a much better place.
Old 11-15-2002, 10:48 AM

You just can't stop slinging shirt long enough to answer the vulcan question, can you?

You would rather argue about my view (opinion) of the parties than present your (presumably better) ideas...

I understand. This is what helped form my opinion of democrats.

BTW: I would take to the mat any republican that did what you are doing.

I am a patriot before a partisan.

&quot;Liberals are tightwads with more than just mindwidth, unless of course you are picking up the tab.&quot;
BUCKGOBBLER WANNABE

Quick Reply: Bush Timetable

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.