Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 One in the membrane... >

One in the membrane...

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

One in the membrane...

Old 02-03-2006, 08:51 PM

Default One in the membrane...

As in one .44 mag slug, (or caliber of choice) in the brain...for those child molesters shown on Dateline. It would be so nice, if there was a way to prove certain guilt, and then just IMMEDIATELY put one in their brain. As the father of 5, I can't say which emotion is greater, the anger, or the fear. There's a scary world out there folks. Did anyone else see the show? They had pervs showing up so fast they ran out of law enforcement! :barf:
Old 02-03-2006, 09:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: One in the membrane...

I watched most of that. Sick. I'm glad they arrested the guys this time. Seems like that should have been done the first two times they did this sting.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

Agreed. My three year old daughter was molested last year.. the twenty year old freak got three years. She will live with that for life, and he will be out next year... The government is gong to pay for his schooling, I will pay for hers.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:48 PM

Rev, man, that's terrible. You have my sympathy and prayers. The Lord will give you strength...I would say that's what's kept that young man alive thus far. I can only imagine what it must be like for you and yours. I have 4 daughters, 16, 12, 5, almost 4, and 9 month old boy..."statisticaly" at least one of my children will be abused before they're 16. bleh.
Old 02-04-2006, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: The Rev

Agreed. My three year old daughter was molested last year.. the twenty year old freak got three years. She will live with that for life, and he will be out next year... The government is gong to pay for his schooling, I will pay for hers.
sorry to hear that man.someone made a run at one of my boys several years back, but fortunately he managed to get himself out of the situation before anything really bad happened.

my "liberal sensibilities" go out the window when it comes to rapists and pedophiles. but i gotta disagree with stoneman on this one...a waste of a perfectly good .44 slug. use a knife or a rope. or maybe a bat.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:00 PM

I'm sorry, you're right boysda, "waste not want not".