Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Just the Good Ol Boys... >

Just the Good Ol Boys...

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Just the Good Ol Boys...

Old 07-27-2005, 03:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Just the Good Ol Boys...

This is the first time I have been back on this board since January I think and I hardly recognize a name over here. Where did all the good 'ol boys go? Stand up!
Old 07-27-2005, 03:49 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Just the Good Ol Boys...

Read the top post by a Mod under Hunting and Politics. Some are gone and others are beaten into submission. The clock stuck 12 about a week ago.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hey Johnny.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Drinking whisky& rye? Or at the reducation/biodiversity camps?
Some could just disapear& all traces of what happned to them gone?
Havent seen you or Dave 590 in many mths- was wondering if they got you2 too.[]

Havent used lil Johnny as a reference example in a long time....ussaly instead timmy or tom or
Old 07-27-2005, 06:17 PM
Super Moderator

Ahhhhh, Le Champlain I just beat people to death around here! Right! LMAO!!

Nice to see you Johnny! Hope all is well with you and yours. Skywarn has been really busy this summer thus far.....I hope that the weather is treating you kindly in Texas, and I bet the bluebonnets were beautiful this year.

And that is from one native Texan to another!! Nice to see ya again my friend!

P.S. Le Champlain..... I do wear steel toe boots on occaision and carry a mean water pistola. Does that count??? [8D] And Johnny....I am NOT a boy!
Old 07-27-2005, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Johny, I too have been gone for some time...I think it's been about a year since my last posts...It sounds so disingenuous to simply write off my absence as "I've been busy"...but simply stated...I've had to many other things to do besides play around on my computer.

I have however stopped by to read from time to time, and it's my opinion that many of the newer posters have a decidedly "left" leaning slant on their replies.

It's good to see that Calhunter still takes the time to type out well thought out, deliberate responses.

Coastie is also one of my more favorite posters, although I tend to not see his name pop up too often.

There are several others that I tend to read, that have been around for some time that I tend to pay particular attention to.

At any rate, it's good to see you posting again, and perhaps we can find some issue to debate on in the near future...I've been hoping that I could find issue with something that some of the older members have posted on, just sowe could have a grand amiacable debate and show some of these newer knuckleheads how it's done.
Old 07-28-2005, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Howdy Charlie. I hope all is well on your end.

Nice to hear from you Christine. How's your son doing? Did you get a garden going this year? I'm glad that skywarn (NWS discussions) has come in handy for ya. I check it out on a daily basis fo my forecast discussion. The tropical weather season has been keeping me busy as far as where my interest lie. Take care.

Dave590, I guess you are in the same boat that I am in. A left leaning hunting board huh? Who would of thunk it? When I first came to this site there wasn't even a political forum. I believe Static is the one who put this in motion. Now those were the days. I remember the likes of Static, CougarMag, Captain, Choctawbadge, TxCowboy, VC, fng, Hogguide, Gobbler, Calhunter, the real Stealthycat, Drache, Ricoace, Sticker and man, there are alot more for sure. I don't think I will post too often..just wanted to see if any of the old gang was still around. Take care Dave.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:06 AM
Dominant Buck

Ahhhhh, Le Champlain I just beat people to death around here! Right! LMAO!!

P.S. Le Champlain..... I do wear steel toe boots on occaision and carry a mean water pistola. Does that count??? [8D] And Johnny....I am NOT a boy!
Christine good sense of humor for a water pistol packing, steel toed boot jacking, enforcer of the almighty laws of HNI. Tough job but somebody has to do it so it might as well be you.....right. It should be La Champlain (short for Lake Champlain) rather than any silly francais interpretation. Beautiful lake, too bad we have to share it with Quebec. Oh well at least they get the weedy end.
Old 07-28-2005, 04:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Beautiful lake, too bad we have to share it with Quebec. Oh well at least they get the weedy end.
Yep- Or we could make all of canada our 51 st-state?It is a realnice lake i agree - been there a few times ussally on the n y side of the lake & but ussally just stayed fishing in the adarondiacs area, saranac lakess& smaller ponds- meechem& a few others.
Shouldna been looking morefor that nesse sea mosnter of lake champlain?Lake george is nice too- even the(way) upper hudson.
I miss those places some&local apples/grapes etc[&o]
Old 07-28-2005, 04:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Or we could make all of canada our 51 st-state?
Doh![:@] Like we need any of there liberals.

Quick Reply: Just the Good Ol Boys...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.