Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 I got a GREAT idea ! >

I got a GREAT idea !

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

I got a GREAT idea !

Old 05-19-2005, 04:45 AM

Default I got a GREAT idea !

We'll take downer animals and sick ones and diseased ones, slaughter them all up, grind their meat and bones into meal and feed that combined with grain back into the cattle chain. Yeah, we'll do that, feed diseased and contaminated MEAT to a vegetable eating animal.

What do you think ? Cattle will grow bigger and faster - helluva deal/idea huh ?
Old 05-19-2005, 05:23 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 05-19-2005, 05:28 AM

Default RE: I got a GREAT idea !

I've been listening to the AG report coming to work in the morning and BSE is still a huge deal.

What possess's people to do stupid schit anyway like feeding the meat and bones of sick/diseased animals to herbevores in the first place ?
Old 05-19-2005, 05:34 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 05-19-2005, 05:55 AM

Ifferd - I know

Actually bone meal is STILL being fed to animals .......... just not meat from sick ones. Best I remember we either import or export the bulc of the world's bone meal ........ can't remember which

I believe in Britain the great idea was to feed sheep brains to cattle ............
Old 05-19-2005, 06:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

For the sake of a buck some people lose all forms of common sence.This practice not only should be outlawed but criminal charges should be brought against those who knew the reprocutions of this practice.
Old 05-19-2005, 06:51 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 05-19-2005, 06:55 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 05-19-2005, 12:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Back where I was reared, (WV), some real "smart" farmers fed their cows chicken sh1t, and of cours the chicken sh1t came from commercial chicken houses where the chickens were pumped full of steroids...talk about an increasing dosage in a food chain, think about that at Mcdonald's drive thru. Actully, no worries there---no beef present
Old 05-19-2005, 07:40 PM

last time i checked, steroids werent passed in the stool. even if they did get into the digestive tract, the digestion process would destroy them. I am also prety sure that feeding meat and bone meal to ruminants is illegal in the US. but, as always, i could be wrong. oh yeah, the only confirmed case of BSE in this country was a cow that came from Canada and was born prior to the feeding ban. the other hundred and some that came with her all tested negative.

Quick Reply: I got a GREAT idea !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.